Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I love how Dabo put TL back in at the end just to remind Paul we dominated them
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,496

I love how Dabo put TL back in at the end just to remind Paul we dominated them

Sep 23, 2018, 7:24 AM

Let’s be honest, the second half and especially 4th quarters of our games can be boring because we play so many backups. I like it. Builds depth and experience, but most games the other teams win the 4th quarter. I believe G tech still did that but the way Dabo put TL back in resignated with me that Dabo wanted the last laugh. Go Tigers

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I love how Dabo put TL back in at the end just to remind Paul we dominated them

Sep 23, 2018, 7:27 AM

I think he wanted to keep that confidence TL gained early in the game.
To see if his young QB could come in cold and maintain what he did earlier.

Re: I love how Dabo put TL back in at the end just to remind Paul we dominated them

Sep 23, 2018, 7:44 AM

Dabo got his answer lol

Sep 23, 2018, 7:46 AM

I think we put TL back in because 4 TD's is what we usually consider a safe lead. When Tech started catching up, we needed to maintain our cushion.

Sep 23, 2018, 8:10 AM

I think we pull the plug on them too early. They weren't quitting and we should have kept the foot on their throat a little longer. I was happy everyone got to played but GT wasn't going away.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 23, 2018, 8:25 AM

The nerds broke the sacred "cupcake" rule by scoring a third touchdown in garbage time. Dabo, rightfully, reminded the nerds that the football Gods do not allow such behavior and were punished accordingly...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 23, 2018, 8:33 AM

AND Tech starting jawing a whole lot

Sep 23, 2018, 8:33 AM

Yeah I liked that too. I think out int really ticked him off

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 23, 2018, 8:46 AM

I think it was just to remind GT that we can still do whatever we wanted to them. They were mouthy the whole game it just got worse when as they scored in garbage time.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,496
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic