Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I know this is unpopular, but I would love to see Hunter...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

I know this is unpopular, but I would love to see Hunter...

Apr 26, 2019, 7:53 AM

...Renfrow get drafted by my New England Patriots. The Pats have a knack for taking smaller WR's and allowing them to show case their skills. Renfrow reminds me a lot of Julian Edelman and Wes Welker. Both were and are very successful in Belichick's system. Not to mention Danny Amendola had a good run with the Pats. Edelman, Welker and Amendola were all considered projects when they went to the Pats and the system there gave them the opportunity to shine and show the league their skills. I would love to see my favorite Tiger of all time, Renfrow, wear the Red, Silver and Blue of my Pats. He would certainly have a huge opportunity to be successful as a WR and possibly a PR. I know him going to the Pats doesn't sit well with some folks, but I believe this will give him the best opportunity to show case all of his great skills.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Men at 25 play football. Men at 40 play tennis. Men at 60 play golf. Have you noticed as men get older their balls get smaller.

Do you know what unpopular means?

Apr 26, 2019, 8:03 AM

Cause renfrow to the Pats and comparison to Edalman is a very popular post on tnet. Seen it about tree fity times.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Do you know what unpopular means?

Apr 26, 2019, 8:10 AM

Ummmmmm, let me clarify, Renfrow is not unpopular but him going to the Pats would be. Yes, I do understand what the term means. Thanks for asking though.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Men at 25 play football. Men at 40 play tennis. Men at 60 play golf. Have you noticed as men get older their balls get smaller.

Apr 26, 2019, 8:26 AM

I think what he is saying is that there have been 349 posters on this site that have said pretty much the exact same thing that you have, so it's not that unpopular of an idea here.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 26, 2019, 8:31 AM

I digress. He could have just skipped the post and then he wouldn't have wasted his time feeling a must need to comment. Just my .02

If I didn't want to waste my time , why would i

Apr 26, 2019, 9:55 AM

Be on tnet?.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Apr 26, 2019, 10:00 AM [ in reply to Re: Do you know what unpopular means? ]

I agree with you about hunter but how is it “wasting time” to respond to your thread lol
Isn’t that what we do here?

Re: I know this is unpopular, but I would love to see Hunter...

Apr 26, 2019, 8:20 AM

Makes sense - Tatted .... But I think Hunter will be successful wherever he goes ....

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Apr 26, 2019, 8:25 AM

I agree hopeful, but there are some franchises that just seem to use players in the wrong manner and some franchises that have so much turnover it ends up being a detriment to development.

I agree though, he is a success and always will be.

Apr 26, 2019, 10:35 AM

Note to self. Stop replying to posts on t-net and wasting my time. Oh wait...dang it.

Apr 26, 2019, 10:39 AM

Its just a lot of people got to be wise a$$es for no reason.

Apr 26, 2019, 11:03 AM

You do realize I was just joking - right? Stop replying, but I was replying. Irony can be confusing on the t-net. :) Peace out dude.

Re: I know this is unpopular, but I would love to see Hunter...***

Apr 26, 2019, 11:08 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 26, 2019, 11:10 AM

Hunter is just a kid. Brady is on old man by football standards. You won’t see passes from Brady to Renfrow for all that long.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 26, 2019, 11:16 AM

True 1972 Tiger, but I am hoping Coach Bilichick will be there for a few more years to continue to develop. I truly hope my Pats draft Will Grier in the third round this year and let him develop under Brady.

Apr 26, 2019, 11:27 AM

Nope, don't think it's an unpopular opinion here...
https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/Renfrow-reminds-me-of-Edelman-1881793
https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Re-Renfrow-will-be-Edelman-30-25023801
https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/LIKE-he-says--Future-New-England-Patriot-Hunter-Renfrow***-23504187
https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/Hunter-Renfrow----Julian-Edelman-1879134https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/Hunter-Renfrow----Julian-Edelman-1879134

Apr 26, 2019, 11:30 AM

Thanks for the reply Tigerman 1978.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic