Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I know that not all of you boys watch Moonshiners..but you
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

I know that not all of you boys watch Moonshiners..but you

Dec 11, 2018, 8:20 PM

really missing out on some fine entertainment....Tonight's rerun was particularly entertaining as you go to see one moonshiner BLOW UP a rival moonshiner's still, with the foreshadowing that retribution is coming. But, what I found most satisfying was , it being Christmas and all, was when my favorite moonshiner,Tim, planned his gift for his good buddy Tickle. See, Tim and Tickles mother decided, that since Tickle had put on many pounds while paying his debt to society for a transgression,that...the best gift for him would be a SAUNA. Well sirs, Tim, not being a carpenter, decided that the best person to build that SAUNA would be a Master Carpenter.....and luckily, his best friend,TICKLE, is just such a person....Yessir, Ole Tickle is going to build his own Christmas present!! I will let you boys know how it works out....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I know that not all of you boys watch Moonshiners..but you

Dec 11, 2018, 8:27 PM

love moonshiners

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 11, 2018, 8:30 PM

Spud... grateful for the heads up... I just turned it on so I can see first hand.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 11, 2018, 8:35 PM

LOL - My wife and I binge watched Moonshiners ALL afternoon today!!!

We are both retired, she is disabled too. Today was just a day together as we laughed at those gifted knuckleheads.

Thanks for bringing them up!!! Made me and Mrs Skeeta smile!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 11, 2018, 8:41 PM

How about that apple stack cake? Got to make me some of that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm guessing the first show of the season is about to come

Dec 11, 2018, 8:43 PM

on?

That show's about as fake as rasslin'***

Dec 11, 2018, 8:46 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That show's about as fake as rasslin'***

Dec 11, 2018, 8:54 PM

Come on, don’t ruin it for everybody!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just because it shows a bunch of people

Dec 11, 2018, 8:58 PM [ in reply to That show's about as fake as rasslin'*** ]

committing felonies each night and they keep returning the next week doesn't mean it's fake.

Dec 11, 2018, 8:59 PM

She's a moonshiners daughter and I love her Daddy's still !!!!!!

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wonder what the dude from Spartanburg

Dec 11, 2018, 9:41 PM

will manage to sever from his own body this year? I'm guessing his lower torso in a fire at his stash site

One of my old high school classmates is an associate

Dec 11, 2018, 10:17 PM

of Tim on the show....
It's amazing what kind of stuff people can fall into and make a living.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Alas All Of It is

Dec 11, 2018, 10:38 PM

fake. My brother works in the movie/TV industry...it's all scripted etc .

Re: Alas All Of It is

Dec 11, 2018, 10:55 PM

Yea, Unfortunately. Josh from moonshiners told one of my buddies that the whole scene where he was supposedly shot at in his truck was a bunch of bull and never happened. Reality tv is far from reality. Scripted just like a movie.

Dec 11, 2018, 11:09 PM [ in reply to Alas All Of It is ]

I hunt in Louisiana with people who know some of the cast on Swamp People. The producers tell Willie to take his teeth out while filming??

Dec 12, 2018, 6:12 AM [ in reply to Alas All Of It is ]

So is everything in TV that is a Multi billion dollar a year business that we pay to see every night in our life.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 11, 2018, 11:19 PM

I remember when Tickle was dispensing profound knowledge that kittens and puppies don’t have belly buttons... Lol.... Great show - very entertaining .

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Dec 12, 2018, 6:16 AM

Yes it is entertaining, and the Moonshiners is entertainment that I like!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 11, 2018, 11:45 PM

Nothing better than good shine, nothing worse than bad shine

Dec 12, 2018, 6:05 AM

Yes, I think that had something to do with Digger and his partner. Love the show!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

No offense... but these types of shows have ruined

Dec 12, 2018, 7:06 AM

once good channels such as Discovery and The History Channel. These channels used to carry great documentaries and things of actual educational value that taught us something of our world.

Alas, most of Discovery and The History Channel programming today is this brand of "reality" garbage that is scripted and apparently cheap to produce. Mind numbing entertainment that apparently sells as they have totally dumped their original programming for day long marathons of shows such as Counting Cars, Swamp People, Pawn Stars, American Pickers, Alaskan Bush People, Street Outlaws etc... The wife and I used to love watching these channels but could not care less if they were dropped from our TV package today. Thank goodness for the AHC (American Heroes Channel) and Smithsonian Channel as those channels are essentially what The History Channel and Discovery used to be...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No offense... but these types of shows have ruined

Dec 12, 2018, 3:30 PM

You are right. Sadly they lost their way, as have many once good channels. Some of them play the same reruns almost 24 / 7.

Re: No offense... but these types of shows have ruined

Dec 12, 2018, 11:31 PM [ in reply to No offense... but these types of shows have ruined ]

They are making what people want to see. I like to see history. Obviously more people prefer to watch people act stupid.

Dec 12, 2018, 7:59 AM

I like watching moonshiners. Also liked the minature stills they made and the sumo suits. lol

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Work Hard, Do Your Best, Keep Your Word, Never Get Too Big For Your Britches, Trust In God, Have no fear and Never Forget a Friend ~ Harry S. Truman

Dec 12, 2018, 8:22 AM

Right on Spud. Top tier entertainment. It's a dang shame when they were putting the show together they didn't scout the North-West corner of the state. Can't nobody hold a light to the recipe that comes trickling down out of hollers and hills of Oconee and Pickens counties.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 13, 2018, 12:00 AM

Moonshiners started out OK but it is WAY WAY too scripted now like Chrisley Knows Best format or some crap.

My wife did see Tickle in her bar in SC once though and said he was in rough shape...smelled like he hadn't showered in a week and a cloud of alcohol knocking people out in a 10ft radius around him he was so lit. So...in other words, exactly how he comes across on the show. LOL She said he's the real deal. But was alone and seemed super sad. (was around the time where he was constantly in and out of jail for that sawed off shotgun and other mess though so makes sense)

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic