»
Topic: I have to really appreciate Coach Swinney granting Belk
Replies: 5   Last Post: May 22, 2018 9:22 PM by: jfmahon®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

I have to really appreciate Coach Swinney granting Belk

[7]
Posted: May 22, 2018 8:58 PM

a non-conditional release like he did last week. He washed his and our dear alma mater's hands of the matter and drama fair and square without much ado. No need for further contact asking for waivers after. Nada. Here you go. Best wishes.

It may or may not get weirder, but any negative or suspicious press from here to follow won't be on the Paw. Impressive.

2018 white level member

+1 - was posting cliff notes version at same time.***

[1]
Posted: May 22, 2018 8:59 PM

2018 white level member

It sure seems you're right...

[2]
Posted: May 22, 2018 9:08 PM

Don't fight what could be a very public battle when you can look like the good guy and move the H on

2018 white level member

thus, the lawyer.

[1]
Posted: May 22, 2018 9:22 PM

those scumbags prey on people's sense of decency to get "an edge," and brag about it. lawyers suck.

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Photobucket is holding my sig pic hostage. Screw them.

Re: I have to really appreciate Coach Swinney granting Belk

[1]
Posted: May 22, 2018 9:18 PM

Dabo did what he did for what ever the reasons that we're not privy to, and as our HC of our FB team that is his right, like it or not. I will say that I would have never gave up the unconditional part of the transfer, and I will tell ya why. I do believe that a coot alum had something to do with this matter, and He/She is the one that gave/guided Belk with the advice of going for a unconditional transfer by the way of an attorney!!!! Like I said when the news came out of Belk's transfer from Clemson bc of a sick family member, that it didn't sound to be on the up and up. Something in that milk wasn't clean, and I still believe that as the day's since have past. Something in the Milk ain't CLEAN, it's very dirty dealings in the obtaining of Belk's transfer from Clemson. But I will agree that Clemson is a better place without him (Josh Belk)!!!!

2018 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

That "news" was only reported here on TNet***

Posted: May 22, 2018 9:22 PM

2018 orange level member

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Louisville
FOR SALE: I have the following tickets for the Clemson vs Louisville game. Prices listed are per ticket. I am ...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
960 people have read this post