Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I have to agree with Khaki pants
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 67
| visibility 1

I have to agree with Khaki pants

Oct 21, 2018, 10:09 PM

Re-watching the video of the Mich st team walking arm in arm across the field right into the Mich. players warming up was bush league.

Not that I really care, what was more interesting to me was during Dantonio's after game interview he said that Harbaugh's comments were BS> From the video I have seen it clearly looks like Dantonio right behind the players with a grin on his face. Does he have a twin or similar looking brother on staff I don't know about? Hey, I get it, it's a big rivalry game and maybe you want to get into their heads. Just own up to it.

Maybe I'm uninformed about Dantonio's character, but his reaction and comments didn't seem to match the reputation that has been presented by the media. Just another example of how lucky we are to have Dabo.

The Mich. player didn't respond with class and had a temper tantrum and scuffed up the logo, Dabo would have benched him for the game

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have to agree with Khaki pants

Oct 21, 2018, 10:12 PM

Dantonio is a coot what do you expect.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bush was across the 50 trying to start something.***

Oct 21, 2018, 10:15 PM

It’s really true that MichSt Coach is a..

Oct 21, 2018, 10:22 PM

Coot Grad!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not only that, he was a DB from 1976-78.

Oct 22, 2018, 7:34 AM

Which means he could have been on the field during The Catch.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.thestate.com/sports/college/acc/clemson-university/article14415236.html

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2018, 10:35 PM

I lost all respect for the MSU coach (and the Administration) after he allowed his PLAYERS to decide whether or not a player that had used a racial slur on social media years ago should be allowed to play on the team. I don't know the results of that vote, but that is incredible to believe, and I hope that the player sues the school for enough $$$ to close down the school. I personally hope they lose every game, even to Michigan who also sucks.

Oct 22, 2018, 12:00 AM

You sure about that? Michigan State has the same pregame routine every game. They’ve never had a problem until Michigan showed up.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MSU already admitted they showed up late for the walk.***

Oct 22, 2018, 12:20 AM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Correct

Oct 22, 2018, 12:35 AM

Oct 22, 2018, 12:30 AM

Michigan State does the same walk we do before each game.
Michigan player was on MSU end of the field during their walk.
Michigan dude was looking for trouble.

wrong, wrong and wrong***

Oct 22, 2018, 12:35 AM

Re: wrong, wrong and wrong***

Oct 22, 2018, 6:23 AM

Tiger Contractor is right. I was at the game in East Lansing and the MSU staff asked the 2 or 3 Michigan players still in the field to move aside.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They're not right, MSU was still late, they had missed their

Oct 22, 2018, 12:50 PM

time frame window, it was at the Wolverines discretion whether or not they moved...They chose not to

Here’s some info...

Oct 22, 2018, 7:09 AM [ in reply to wrong, wrong and wrong*** ]

Looks like they do do this before every game and the Michigan player was on the MSU side of the field.

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/1709879002

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

They were 10 minutes late, they adfmitted as much, UM got

Oct 22, 2018, 12:48 PM

the field at 10:00, try to keep up

Uhh... there you go again changing your argument.

Oct 22, 2018, 1:53 PM

Seems to be your tendency.

poster said...

"Michigan State does the same walk we do before each game."
"Michigan player was on MSU end of the field during their walk."

You said...
"wrong"
"wrong"

Turns out the correct answers were...
"correct"
"correct"

I assume you will ramble on and on about this, but you will still be wrong.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

MSU shouldn't have been on the field after 10:00am, period***

Oct 22, 2018, 2:21 PM

I don't think the Walk is the same, but the scoreboard has

Oct 22, 2018, 2:24 PM

me at 2 and 1 IF I was wrong about that, I was RIGHT about the other two wrongs, so you went 1 for 3, best case scenario...An improvement for you

I told you you would ramble on.

Oct 22, 2018, 2:27 PM

3-1

I'm awesome at being right.

You were wrong about the time and the field, you went

Oct 22, 2018, 2:30 PM

one for three, congrats on guessing I would respond to your incorrect accusation, but that doesn't go on the scoreboard sport

Link to where he mentioned time?

Oct 22, 2018, 2:32 PM

lol. Have a good one.

You have incorrectly attempted to use the "change of

Oct 22, 2018, 2:41 PM

arguments" gambit at leas twice...Might be time to retire it Ace...And For the Record, MSU didn't have a side of the field after 10:00 am, so he was WRONG about that and the time proved it, try to keep up

Re: MSU shouldn't have been on the field after 10:00am, period***

Oct 22, 2018, 3:08 PM [ in reply to MSU shouldn't have been on the field after 10:00am, period*** ]

Maybe by the letter of the law, but that's not really the spirit of it. It's their home field. MSU is marching in full gear. These 2 UM clowns are posturing right in front of them wearing Beats and shorts/sweatpants.

If it's so important, they should be sure to get there

Oct 22, 2018, 4:31 PM

before 10:00am...How would you feel if we had to postpone warmups to let Mouth Carolina do a Victory Walk after their allotted time had expired? And truthfully, having a Bucknutter attempt to spin the "spirit of the Law" is priceless

Re: If it's so important, they should be sure to get there

Oct 22, 2018, 4:59 PM

Not really a Bucknutter, but ok. Look, if UM was out there running routes, fielding punts etc. I wouldn't disagree with you. But look at them. They're out there practicing their deuce squats. They could easily be doing this on the sidelines. Where's the rest of their team? They were looking for trouble. But you're free to see it however you want.

None of your excuses factor in that MSU was late and missed

Oct 22, 2018, 6:05 PM

their window...As far as you being a Nutter, I can only go by your Buckeye handle guy, save your breath

Re: None of your excuses factor in that MSU was late and missed

Oct 22, 2018, 6:43 PM

UM was also early on their 10am window :)

Then the Spartans would have been well within their rights

Oct 22, 2018, 8:16 PM

to walk through them at that time, unfortunately, they weren't ready before 10:00

Wow, somebody really got their feelings hurt***

Oct 23, 2018, 11:56 AM

triggered***

Oct 23, 2018, 1:13 PM

^ Rambling...

Oct 23, 2018, 1:23 PM

again.

still reading I see***

Oct 23, 2018, 1:30 PM

Yeah, this...

Oct 23, 2018, 1:32 PM

https://247sports.com/LongFormArticle/Michigan-Wolverines-Devin-Bush-New-evidence-suggests-Michigan-started-pre-game-scuffle-at-MSU-123700992/Amp/

&

https://amp.freep.com/amp/1733423002

You should try it, pre ramble.

All I see is a bunch of spin and 10:02***

Oct 23, 2018, 1:40 PM

I’m not surprised by that admission.***

Oct 23, 2018, 1:45 PM

I did see where the MSU victory walk goes the

Oct 23, 2018, 3:10 PM

entire length of the field, unlike ours that only goes about 50 yards or so, so apparently I DID go 3 for 3...Thanks for clearing that up for me

Changing your argument again?

Oct 23, 2018, 3:13 PM

Classic.

Que the rambling.

no, not changing anything, clearing up a scoring error,

Oct 23, 2018, 3:23 PM

still clinging to your copout I see

I think you were right earlier when you admitted your

Oct 23, 2018, 3:27 PM

reading comprehension skills just weren't that good.

At least you didn't say MSU's walk wasn't the same as Clemson's because Clemson wears orange, not green. Although, saying they aren't the same because one walk is 100 yards and the other is 50 or so yards, is just as bad, plus it shows you totally missed the point.

Link to where I said I don't know what I'm reading? I

Oct 23, 2018, 3:47 PM

remember you saying that

Re: Link to where I said I don't know what I'm reading? I

Oct 23, 2018, 3:48 PM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/All-I-see-is-a-bunch-of-spin-and-1002***-24317322

that's not it***

Oct 23, 2018, 4:09 PM [ in reply to I think you were right earlier when you admitted your ]

ha ha

Oct 23, 2018, 4:13 PM

That's what she said.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Your buddy needed you, where were you?***

Oct 23, 2018, 4:37 PM

Sorry, I was out getting more popcorn.

Oct 23, 2018, 6:07 PM

What did I mist?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Goot lort, trying to decipher your post is laborious.***

Oct 23, 2018, 4:15 PM [ in reply to that's not it*** ]

You've admitted you don't know what you are typing, try

Oct 23, 2018, 4:37 PM

reading one of your posts...No wonder you can't keep up in an argument

Re: You've admitted you don't know what you are typing, try

Oct 23, 2018, 4:46 PM

This was one of my favorites...

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/They-were-10-minutes-late-they-adfmitted-as-much-UM-got-24310273

Wrong and wrong.

So they didn't get there late? I guess they lied then***

Oct 23, 2018, 4:48 PM

10 min late = Wrong

Oct 23, 2018, 4:50 PM

UM got the field at 10 = Wrong

... and now you’re blaming your sources, which you didn’t have to start with. I even linked the articles to help you out. You can lead a horse to water...

Take it up with the Detroit Free Press***

Oct 23, 2018, 4:59 PM

so you won't be crying....

Oct 23, 2018, 5:00 PM

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/sports/college/michigan-state-university/2018/10/20/pregame-dust-up-sets-stage-um-msu-encounter/1710665002/

The news didn’t report the walk was supposed to start at

Oct 23, 2018, 5:30 PM

9:50, they reported that that was Michigan’s claim. Michigan misread the schedule.

Again, reading comprehension.

I didn’t spread false info, you did...

Oct 23, 2018, 5:19 PM [ in reply to Take it up with the Detroit Free Press*** ]

That’s your battle to fight.

Oct 22, 2018, 12:47 AM

Protect your field

Clemson does a similar Victory Walk before every game.

Oct 22, 2018, 6:37 AM

Was never a problem until last year at Columbia, fans called us classless.

Mich players were told they were doing the walk and refused to move.

What should msu do? Abandon their tradition?

No, they should show up ON TIME if they want to continue

Oct 22, 2018, 4:42 PM

their tradition though, don't put this on Michigan, all they were doing was using their alloted time to warmup

Maybe we could send Devin Bush

Oct 22, 2018, 7:22 AM

to the Mexican border to help stop the caravan?

Oct 22, 2018, 7:35 AM

Bush should’ve stayed on his half of the field

MUS should have shown up on time***

Oct 22, 2018, 4:31 PM

Re: MUS should have shown up on time***

Oct 22, 2018, 8:32 PM

Wrong

Re: MUS should have shown up on time***

Oct 23, 2018, 1:53 PM [ in reply to MUS should have shown up on time*** ]

Dude, stop with the crap about showing up late.. Who gives a ####. They should have stayed on their side of the field period. They weren't running routes.. That's your only ####### argument.

It's the only argument I need...There is no "staying on your

Oct 23, 2018, 4:11 PM

side", they walked the length of the field...After their time allotment was up...What are you not following?

the BS concerning MSU was noone taking Bush off

Oct 22, 2018, 7:53 AM

their logo.

ONLY excuse was if Bush did that when all the MSU players were gone to the lockerroom.....

He was calling Harbaugh's interpretation of the incident BS

Oct 22, 2018, 9:07 AM

Khaki Pant's said the MSU players clothes-lined his guy. The way he described it - a bunch of guys ran onto the field, found the Michigan guy and clothes-lined him forcefully.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the best part though is the pundits

Oct 22, 2018, 12:54 PM

talking up michigans defense .. not a tall task to allow so few yards when you are playing against teams like mich state who have no offense

Oct 22, 2018, 4:37 PM

Build the wall.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have to disagree. This is MSU’s tradition.

Oct 22, 2018, 8:44 PM

They do it before every football game. Bus was 5 min late. There only 2 Michigan players on field. It’s not like the entire Michigan team was on field.

To me it was more disrespectful that those 2 men couldn’t step to the side for literally 30 seconds.

Could imagine if a team was at bottom of hill waiting and got in our way? Oh wait that happened and we melted down.

Khaki is moron.

Replies: 67
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic