»
Topic: I have seen a couple of threads lately about....
Replies: 6   Last Post: Jan 21, 2019 10:39 PM by: BengalBilly
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

I have seen a couple of threads lately about....

Posted: Jan 21, 2019 7:57 PM

Building a statue to Hunter Renfrow. Many cite his catch in the 2016 championship game. I started thinking about it and thought that if the university gave us enough money to build only one statue of one person on the 2016 team, who we choose. I thought of Deshaun, Dabo, Renfrow, Mike Williams (remember his game against the coots that year and his incredible catches in the championship game?). What about the defensive side of the ball?

Okay guys. One statue for the most outstanding coach or player on the 2016 team. Whom do we pick?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

Re: I have seen a couple of threads lately about....

[2]
Posted: Jan 21, 2019 8:10 PM

No Statues needed.
Instead build a Clemson Hall of Fame and put busts of the greatest Clemson Athletes. This way we don't need to chose one player to have a statue.

THE catch on that last drive was Leggett’s

[1]
Posted: Jan 21, 2019 8:29 PM

Hunter’s was for all the marbles but the most amazing one was Jordan’s.

But I agree with no statues.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Photobucket is holding my sig pic hostage. Screw them.

Posted: Jan 21, 2019 8:50 PM

Dabo would not favor singling out one player or even players from the championship games. He never fails to mention the players who came before our CFP success, such as C.J. Spiller, Tajh Boyd, etc. A Hall of Fame might work. The Ring of Honor needs to be reworked with specific criteria.

Posted: Jan 21, 2019 10:38 PM

Our HOF needs to be expanded and possibly a building for itself. Rather than admitting only 1 or 2 FB players each year, we need to have 3 or 4 new entries per year with the many great ones that have emerged in the last few years. The Ring of Honor on the stadium needs redesigning and expansion also.

We could blast their bust into a hillside like Mt Rushmore.

Posted: Jan 21, 2019 10:30 PM

Double the size of the oculus and fill in the west end zone. Or we could just leave everything along like it ain’t broke

No statues

Posted: Jan 21, 2019 10:39 PM

or dozens, but you can't just have one.

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 4 lower level section T row Y 4000.00 4 Lowe level section T row OO 3800.00. 50% now balance win ti...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1125 people have read this post