Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I have been requested to provide an analysis of
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 1

I have been requested to provide an analysis of

Sep 13, 2016, 10:10 AM

Dabo's wardrobe for the first two ganes of the year...so here we go!

Auburn:

Grade: A+ Nice crisp, orange Nike polo shirt with matching cap, and unpleated khakis. Tiger paw on belt. Way to go Dabo! One kweshen: why was Dabo trying to elude the police in this pig? I didn't hear anything about it after the gane. Maybe they're trying to keep it hush-hush?

Troy:

Grade: Another A+! Dabo is on his gane so far this year. Nice white Clemson polo, orange cap, and unpleated khakis with the Tiger paw belt. Bright white tennis shoes (fine cents I wood knot expect him to wear penny loafers to run down the hill). Looks like he gave the cop a head start in this one?

Bottom line: excellent work so far, but sweatshirt season isn't far away. Let's hope Dabo stays focused!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: I have been requested to provide an analysis of

Sep 13, 2016, 10:12 AM

It's almost sweat shirt time tho.
When do you think he breaks those out?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

10/7 at Boston College scares me...

Sep 13, 2016, 10:17 AM

it's a 7:30 PM kick.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 10/7 at Boston College scares me...

Sep 13, 2016, 10:36 AM

BC game is sweatshirt without a doubt

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

definitley...Bellichek influence no doubt***

Sep 13, 2016, 10:54 AM [ in reply to 10/7 at Boston College scares me... ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 14, 2016, 6:20 AM [ in reply to Re: I have been requested to provide an analysis of ]

The way that Global warming has affected our weather at the beginning of all seasons, sweats may not be necessary even in Boston Mass until late October. The first of Oct. it maybe 85 day time temp, and 20 at night.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

global warming is a myth

Sep 14, 2016, 7:55 AM

Never mind it's feeling hotter that is just your mind playing tricks on you. Don't believe the science. The Manatee swimming in Murrells inlet this summer were just an illusion sent by the federal government to trick you.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Couldn't disagree more. Need the pleats.

Sep 13, 2016, 10:12 AM

This is why we are struggling. The last 11 games where he wore pleats we had over 500 yard of offense. Proven fact!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

***** eye for the football guy?

Sep 13, 2016, 10:14 AM

?

No comment on the belt and tennis shoes?

Sep 13, 2016, 10:16 AM

We need a more complete analysis.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

Thanks to you and TennesseeLadyTiger® for pointing out my

Sep 13, 2016, 10:24 AM

oversite.

I have edited to include comments on his belt and shoes.

Sep 13, 2016, 10:16 AM

Bob,

You forgot to mention is very cool belt with a Tiger paw!! Also, can't do a fashion review without talking about the shoes.

+1 for the laugh.

This is so wrong - he gets an F

Sep 13, 2016, 10:17 AM

why?

1-he asked everyone to wear WHITE at Auburn, so we wouldn't blend in withe the Orange-wearing Aubie fans. Yet he did NOT. What's the deal Dabo - don't own a white shirt? Poor fashion leader.

2- White after Labor Day, major faux pas. Plus he proved he DID own a white shirt.

Solid F.

Dabo always marches to the beat of his own drummer***

Sep 13, 2016, 10:27 AM

I couldn't agree more. Wearing orange in Auburn

Sep 13, 2016, 10:32 AM [ in reply to This is so wrong - he gets an F ]

was both hypocritical and insulting and the results on the field speak for themselves. If Dabo expects fans to be all in, he needs to lead by example.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

excellent post

Sep 13, 2016, 10:42 AM

this "do as i say, not as i do" attitude has us squarely in the sights of the carquest bowl - and i will wear purple in defiance and take a knee.

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: This is so wrong - he gets an F***

Sep 13, 2016, 11:05 AM [ in reply to This is so wrong - he gets an F ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I SERIOUSLY doubt Dabo breaks out sweats this week!

Sep 13, 2016, 10:25 AM

Unless it is not going to be another scorcher in the Valley of Death Saturday?

BTW: Even with the head start, the cop could only match HCDS into the end zone. By the time they hit the playing field, Dabo was easily pulling away and made it to the fifty a good 20 yards ahead of the Trooper. That dude ought to consider using his TASER to slow Dabo down in the future!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Sep 13, 2016, 10:44 AM

Despite how much I loathe pleats, I would have him wear them again on the sideline in exchange for less struggles on the field.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This guy gets it!***

Sep 13, 2016, 11:35 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Uh oh***

Sep 13, 2016, 11:54 AM

Oh boy.***

Sep 13, 2016, 11:58 AM [ in reply to This guy gets it!*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

did you enjoy your time at tnet?***

Sep 13, 2016, 11:59 AM [ in reply to This guy gets it!*** ]

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Ohhhhh no .......***

Sep 14, 2016, 6:33 AM [ in reply to This guy gets it!*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

the arrogance of some posters on here stuns me sometimes

Sep 13, 2016, 10:52 AM

to be discussing idle topics such as haute couture on the board

while a significant portion of the board is undergoing major emotional crisis

is downright boorish.

not boring... boorish.

have some empathy for your fellow man, man.

!!!! #pleated khakis MATTER !!!!!

Sep 13, 2016, 10:59 AM

nice analysis

null

Is it just me or do all of his hats

Sep 13, 2016, 11:07 AM

seem to have an extra long bill....giving him the Scotty Smalls look?

that's been a concern for me for a few years now***

Sep 13, 2016, 2:39 PM

So Dabo is 2-0 vs.

Sep 13, 2016, 11:33 AM

Dabo?

Go Dabo!

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

Only Dabo can beat Dabo.***

Sep 13, 2016, 12:06 PM

Sep 13, 2016, 11:37 AM

What's wrong with pleated pants?

-Fatties

Police dont recognize khakis and the sweatshirt....

Sep 13, 2016, 12:08 PM

Ice Cube, Summer Vacation

I notice the policeman got a head start on him in the second

Sep 13, 2016, 2:33 PM

photo, so he wouldn't have to chase him as far!

Po-Po Policeman got a head start on him to

Sep 14, 2016, 11:36 AM

set out spike strips on the "hump"

Replies: 33
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic