Topic: I hate to say this but everyone gave their all today
Replies: 5   Last Post: May 21, 2019 3:54 PM by: 74TIGER
[ Tiger Boards - Baseball ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

I hate to say this but everyone gave their all today

[4]
Posted: May 21, 2019 3:28 PM

This is about how good this team is. Disappointing but I think it is where we are. No margin for error. Very inconsistent. Very erratic.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: I hate to say this but everyone gave their all today

[3]
Posted: May 21, 2019 3:37 PM

Agree. Reminds me of the Abraham Lincoln saying:

2019 purple level member

[2]
Posted: May 21, 2019 3:42 PM

Absolutely. Got to call it like it is... no matter how hard it is to choke down now. The last few years have been heartbreaking. We started - 22-6 first half and 11-17 the second half of the year.

Message was edited by: kerigantoo®

2019 orange level member2016_pickem_champ.jpg

[2]
Posted: May 21, 2019 3:40 PM

Unfortunately it has been that way ever since the Florida State series and then things took a downward spiral after that.The Tigers were 25-8 prior to the FSU series and 8-16 since.Every facet of the game it seems just went the opposite way than what it did before FSU.Just something during that 8-16 span that would go wrong,whether it be the at the plate with the bat,the fielding or the Pitching.

[1]
Posted: May 21, 2019 3:50 PM

What you say is true and I agree , up until about 3 weeks ago I thought this team had a chance to get hot . They had every opportunity to finish the season strong but just couldn’t play good ball . The last 3 weeks of the season was as easy a schedule as you can get.
With most of this team back and losing our best 2 players, some soul searching will have to be done .

[1]
Posted: May 21, 2019 3:54 PM

I felt that way about hoops. Had most key guys back from a sweet 16 team and the team was unrecognizable as being the same guys. About as unclutch in tight games as a group could have been.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

Replies: 5  
[ Tiger Boards - Baseball ]
Start New Topic
650 people have read this post