Start New Topic
Replies: 11  

I hate the transfer portal!***

[3]
Posted: Jul 19, 2019 2:57 PM

Me too DT

[1]
Posted: Jul 19, 2019 3:25 PM

my fear is that some of these young people are going to regret their decision.....after it's to late

2019 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg

A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Re: Me too DT

[1]
Posted: Jul 19, 2019 3:30 PM

You know they will. Belk did. I’m sure Kelly does since he has no chace at the post season (not like Missou was going to anyways). I’m sure Feaster will (especially if he goes to u of 5c). These guys today don’t like to sit behind and work there way up. They want to be handed everything and for 95% of the population they have to actually earn what they want. Good luck to all of these guys unless they go to u of 5c. Clemson isn’t for everyone.

military_donation.jpg

Re: Me too DT

Posted: Jul 19, 2019 3:35 PM

I kinda understand Feaster transferring if he was going to be #3 . However I feel he will loose some NFLstick trying to run behind the OL we think he is headed too,

Re: I hate the transfer portal!***

[6]
Posted: Jul 19, 2019 3:46 PM

Under the current rules, I believe we will continue to see Clemson players enter the transfer portal. Our current level of recruiting is an important factor in this trend. Some players will recognize their talent level does not approach that of the newer players and will want to seek fame and glory at a schools where they stand a better chance of being a starter or top reserve. I would hope that those who do leave will always hold Clemson in high regard.

This is a new concept in collegiate athletics but it has always been an accepted practice in the business world. Some times it's a good decision, some times it's not.

military_donation.jpg

Well said Mr. Joe***

Posted: Jul 19, 2019 3:57 PM

2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Posted: Jul 19, 2019 4:04 PM

It applies to all programs. Guys will always be leaving the top schools because they couldn't quite cut it and had to watch from the bench or play second fiddle. C'est la vie.

Posted: Jul 19, 2019 4:21 PM

What makes me nervous is K.J. Henry next year. He redshirted last year. Will probably be behind Foster the next 2 years...and will have potentially 3 5 star defensive ends on his heels the other 2 years. Its not looking good for his future.

[1]
Posted: Jul 19, 2019 4:08 PM

Join the crowd.....

Posted: Jul 19, 2019 4:11 PM

You kinda knew someone was leaving. Didn’t think mcmichael when I saw cb. I was thinking leanthony williams honestly.

I mean when you put a former wr as a Db and he’s automatically a starter. That’s interesting. Plus Sheridan looks good. Wonder what that will make of Mario and Leanthony now. How will they do this year? Booth coming in also should shake it up further.

[1]
Posted: Jul 19, 2019 4:13 PM

You are correct sir!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg

look at their side.1 last yr. & might no play much***

Posted: Jul 19, 2019 4:20 PM

Replies: 11  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Charlotte
FOR SALE: CU vs. Charlotte - Family Weekend - on Saturday, 9/21 - 4 tickets ($160 for each ticket). Four GREAT...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
658 people have read this post