Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I guess it’s just differences in personalities
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,038

I guess it’s just differences in personalities

Sep 14, 2018, 7:22 AM

And aggressive vs. passive demeanors but why can’t there be some degree of tolerance of others opinions that differ from our own. I understand nothing I post means a darn to anyone else but when I take the time to post something I can be assured of wide variety of personal attacks. This isn’t fun, nor is it understandable. I guess, I have this unrealistic expectation of what it means to be a Clemson “ family.” In my time as a Clemson fan,(my entire life)I have loved being a part of the best university fan base in America. Though small in numbers, compared to most, it’s awesome to feel pride in being a part of something very special. Differing opinions are not tolerated on this board, personal attacks are the order of the day and should not be tolerated by the moderators. It’s just way to commonplace for the vicious contingent of this site to call out some as coots, call others stupid, dumb, idiotic and that’s mild. I just expect the Clemson family to be better, most are and I am thankful but shame on those of you that hide behind the anonymity of a keyboard to spew hateful comments. As I sit here waiting on the hurricane to arrive, I know and anticipate the battering I will take for my comments will be as strong as a category 5 storm. I can almost guess with certainty those posters that are waiting on an “ idiotic coot” to post so they can take their frustrations on my “stupidity.” That’s okay but somewhere out there on Tigernet are others that feel similarly. I will just be thankful for them and try and develop a thicker skin. I believe that passion is a great thing and regardless of opinions, passion for our Tigers in and of itself is a good thing. Go Tigers and stay safe!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Complaining about it will only make you a bigger target

Sep 14, 2018, 8:04 AM

Give as good as you get. It's the internet, that's what it is.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I guess it’s just differences in personalities

Sep 14, 2018, 8:08 AM

I don't get it either ... and since I don't fully understand your ideas I disagree with you completely .
Also , you're not welcome at my next oyster roast ... loser ??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Count your blessings

Sep 14, 2018, 9:02 AM

Tigerdug could have called you a coot or sumtin like dat

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,038
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic