Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I get it. Will Mustycrotch thinks he’s Dabo circa 2011...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

I get it. Will Mustycrotch thinks he’s Dabo circa 2011...

Apr 16, 2018, 10:53 PM

We all remember the “We ain’t Carolina” rant. It remains the finest smacktalk ever laid down by a Clemson coach in my lifetime, never mind we would lose two more games during the dark days of our rivalry.

So I think Mustcrotch thinks he can do what Dabo did- build a program and win a Natty. Easy right? Wrong. For starters unlike Steve Spurrier in 2011, Dabo Swinney is in his prime. He has as much energy today as he did 10 years ago. Second, Clemson’s recruiting has gotten better l, not worse. And c), That team they have now- the one with the 8th grader at QB, couldn’t beat the 2011 Clemson squad, much less the 2018 Tigers.

Nice try Willie. Keep it coming.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Muffcramps knows we're cyling out....

Apr 16, 2018, 11:19 PM

of his league even further...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I get it. Will Mustycrotch thinks he’s Dabo circa 2011...

Apr 17, 2018, 1:15 AM

I get it too, “coots gonna coot”. That guy has won 57% of his games. He should try less talking and more winning. On the other hand, he might be on to something with that JV middle school schedule he’s got lined up.

Dabo’s record is better in every way and it isn’t close. Just to set things straight, Dabo is #4 among current D1 Coaches in win %. In order, Urban Meyer, Chris Peterson, Nick Saban, Dabo Swinney. Will Muschamp isn’t remotely in the conversation.

Apr 17, 2018, 2:23 AM

Ese hombre no puede tocar Dabo! El es un farsante

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 17, 2018, 7:35 AM

Not sure why ya’ll let muskrat get in your heads. Let him have his little shots as we will take a very large bite out of him in November.

BTW, he has done better than expected in cootland. Yes he has greatly benefitted from a down SEC least but he also inherited a dumpster fire. He will likely win 9+ games this year but will begin cycling out next year after the coaches at UT & UF get their feet under them. Then it will be back to the annual struggle to make a crap bowl

I really don't see them winning 9 again this year.

Apr 17, 2018, 8:57 AM

Florida and Tennessee have to be better and they aren't beating us or Georgia. That is 4 losses and they always seem to lose another one, i.e. Kentucky lately or even Vandy. I see 7-5.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 17, 2018, 11:50 AM

I could see them winning 9, MAYBE 10 (by an act of the Almighty Himself) including a bowl win... They won't win any games that actually matter. What's that expression they were so fond of a few years back? Fear the Thumb? Maybe they should heed their own advice

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 17, 2018, 11:57 AM

Coach MenstralCramp is a buffoon

Nah, he's just recycling Spurrier...

Apr 17, 2018, 1:26 PM

problem is Spurrier had enough action on the field to talk it. Muscoot is far from it. He just looks dumb saying it after his combined losses equal a score of 90-17.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic