Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I generally stay out of this junk, but I was watching
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 45
| visibility 1

I generally stay out of this junk, but I was watching

Jul 12, 2019, 8:40 AM

The Wimbledon replay on the tennis channel last night and Martina Navratilova was the color commentator. I was struck by how long I've know she was gay and how much I didn't care. What a great athlete she was and that still comes thru today. I can remember when she first came on the tennis scene, you could just tell how good she was going to be. She learned English, became a US citizen, and has lived the 'American Dream' IMO. She an advocate for her lifestyle and appears to do so with class thru almost as many different political administrations as me.

Contrast that to some on the USWNT and it's night and day. So in the end I'm watching an hour and a half of women's tennis (on replay no less) and did not watch a second of the World Cup final. Thanks Megan.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's not a lifestyle. You are born who you are. ***

Jul 12, 2019, 8:41 AM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe a bake sale or telethon to fund the needed cure?***

Jul 12, 2019, 8:44 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You love who you love.***

Jul 12, 2019, 8:45 AM [ in reply to It's not a lifestyle. You are born who you are. *** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I love my neice.

Jul 12, 2019, 8:59 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Why am I not surprised?***

Jul 12, 2019, 9:03 AM

Why? Do you have compromising pigs of his neice too?

Jul 12, 2019, 9:06 AM

Inquiring minds...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It is more of a shared admiration at this point.***

Jul 12, 2019, 9:10 AM

If the prior consents are in order, praise be...***

Jul 12, 2019, 9:16 AM

It’s all boiling down to the outcome of the bake sale.***

Jul 12, 2019, 9:19 AM

I'd recommend Objection Handling, the art of traversing...

Jul 12, 2019, 9:22 AM

the little things, such as the sechtsual preference border.

I mean, if you've never heard No, are you really asking all the right questions?

Thanks. This duality of man stuff is getting dated.***

Jul 12, 2019, 9:28 AM

My Cherokee has an identical twin, no pigs, that got picked

Jul 12, 2019, 9:31 AM

to play right field by the wrong-side of the platers.

It's like water on a stone, constant, slow, timeless effort, but I'm wearing her down.

#therapture

I’ve been off the reservation once or twice myself.***

Jul 12, 2019, 9:45 AM

Come on, DSP! We all know...well, the smart ones...

Jul 12, 2019, 12:49 PM [ in reply to Why? Do you have compromising pigs of his neice too? ]

Know that 'inquiring minds' is code for pig collector! Can't fool me! :)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I love my neice.

Jul 12, 2019, 10:00 AM [ in reply to I love my neice. ]

As long as you are born loving children its apparently A-OK. Lord knows the left loves its big money pedophiles.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's not a lifestyle. You are born who you are. ***

Jul 12, 2019, 8:51 AM [ in reply to It's not a lifestyle. You are born who you are. *** ]

LOL! Right.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He made all those comments and your response...

Jul 12, 2019, 8:53 AM [ in reply to It's not a lifestyle. You are born who you are. *** ]

is to be offended by a word?

Did you forget it's 2019? That's how society rolls now***

Jul 12, 2019, 8:57 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

It's a pretty important distinction to make. Sorry you can't

Jul 12, 2019, 9:42 AM [ in reply to He made all those comments and your response... ]

see that.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh I can see it, just thought the response was pretty..

Jul 12, 2019, 2:16 PM

a-hole-ish. Lighten up a little. Despite the crap you are apparently fed (may be jumping a little far there but), the world ain't on fire. There isn't some mass agenda against all people that aren't a straight white male. Yes, we can all be more accepting of everyone and we all have biases but its getting old watching the far reaching liberals in the country bully people around...maybe some deserve it, but most dont.

I dont know where you stand on the political spectrum but you can at least act nice. Maybe I just misread your tone.

I couldn't tell he was offended***

Jul 12, 2019, 9:56 AM [ in reply to He made all those comments and your response... ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

reminds me of a South Park episode

Jul 12, 2019, 9:54 AM [ in reply to It's not a lifestyle. You are born who you are. *** ]

poor Butters

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WRONG BOARD MORAN!!!***

Jul 12, 2019, 8:48 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

The sad part GWP... I was attempting to reply to

Jul 12, 2019, 8:51 AM

The thread where u are accused of spelling Moran incorrectly.

So, who's the maroon now?

GWP, most always, or was yours a trick question??***

Jul 12, 2019, 8:55 AM

I have to remain consistent or else my message will be lost***

Jul 12, 2019, 8:56 AM [ in reply to The sad part GWP... I was attempting to reply to ]

You learned that from Mrs GWP...

Jul 12, 2019, 8:57 AM

don't lie.

Who hasn't learned from Mrs GWP?

Jul 12, 2019, 9:00 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

I try to pay attention, which is novel...

Jul 12, 2019, 9:04 AM

when womens & their feelings are concerned.

PLEASE stop posting about this in the football board...***

Jul 12, 2019, 9:06 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agreed, the Lounge is far more appropriate.***

Jul 12, 2019, 9:07 AM

Re: Agreed, the Lounge is far more appropriate.***

Jul 12, 2019, 9:09 AM

The word appropriate and the Lounge have never been placed that close together in a sentence .

Really took a swing at it DSP .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Hard to fathom, but Lungers are people too...

Jul 12, 2019, 9:13 AM

Happy Friday Tdug23.

Re: Hard to fathom, but Lungers are people too...

Jul 12, 2019, 9:15 AM

Happy Friday man . 8 days and a wake up for this hitch.

>>>Work ........>>>>

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: Hard to fathom, but Lungers are people too...

Jul 12, 2019, 9:27 AM

Your retiring?

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

I don't think so, but they dry docked his ride and made...

Jul 12, 2019, 9:33 AM

it retire, you know, for the week[s] or so.

ah man

Jul 12, 2019, 9:56 AM [ in reply to Agreed, the Lounge is far more appropriate.*** ]

this is bound to happen anyways

Haha, it ain't right...

Jul 12, 2019, 10:14 AM

but funny in an odd sort of way.

Oh, I’m sorry. What I meant to say was

Jul 12, 2019, 9:16 AM [ in reply to PLEASE stop posting about this in the football board...*** ]

I really hate Feaster is going to be a Gamecock (or a Hokie).

Fine Clemson player, wish him all the best.

Re: I generally stay out of this junk, but I was watching

Jul 12, 2019, 9:17 AM

Maybe not using " junk " in your header next time .
That's insensitive to somebody .

DB23

my apologies to Bob.***

Jul 12, 2019, 9:20 AM

I’ve RAd myself three times. Mods must be sleeping in. Where is the assistant to the board moderator?

Re: my apologies to Bob.***

Jul 12, 2019, 9:27 AM

Who?

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: I generally stay out of this junk, but I was watching

Jul 12, 2019, 9:38 AM

I'm an advocate of equal pay. The crappy mens team should make far less. Buts its soccer and boring so that anyone gets anything is amazing. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I respect your right to bash soccer,

Jul 12, 2019, 12:54 PM

While I snicker at your inability to understand its' real beauty. Of course, I snicker at people watching cars race in circles, too...and ESPN considering poker players athletes. There's much to snicker at these days!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Have you ever played Blackjack for 16 hours and at least

Jul 12, 2019, 5:30 PM

32 drinks straight...? It takes some dedicated endurance... ;~)

Replies: 45
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic