Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I found out today that I'm going to be a grandfather...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

I found out today that I'm going to be a grandfather...

Aug 13, 2018, 6:31 PM

for the 13th time. There's no chance I can handle 7 birthdays worth of kids and 13 birthdays worth of grandkids so I'm canceling all birthdays henceforth. It's done, I forbid it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Congratulations 88

Aug 13, 2018, 6:35 PM

Hope you remember all those bdays.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

congarts!

Aug 13, 2018, 6:39 PM

old guy

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Re: I found out today that I'm going to be a grandfather...

Aug 13, 2018, 6:39 PM

Yep, congrats. About 2 a month plus holidays. Whew!!!

Awe, you know you love it. Congrats again.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 13, 2018, 6:50 PM

Congrats. Be sure you remember the birthdays and ages.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll start memorizing birthdays as soon as I get...

Aug 13, 2018, 10:47 PM

all the names right.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 13, 2018, 7:03 PM

I was never envious or jealous of anyone who had more than me in terms of material things, but was always jealous of people who had grandchildren. Finally, three and a half years ago my son and his wife gave me a grandson and then two years later gave me a second one. I'll have to admit though, I am jealous of your 13, but am so grateful for the ones I do have ...... plus I don't have 13 Browning .22 automatic rifles from the 1960's still new in the box ...... but I have at least TWO!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 13, 2018, 8:15 PM

I’m not envious, life is what it is but I would be lying if I said I haven’t wondered what the feeling would be like. Often heard having children and then grandchildren is the ultimate feeling on earth.

Anyway, congrats to all of you!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 13, 2018, 8:05 PM

Congratulations !!! Kids, Grand Kids and Great Grandkids, the best gifts in all the world.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Congrats.***

Aug 13, 2018, 9:00 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did y’all not have a tv?***

Aug 13, 2018, 9:03 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

So, how’s the boy doing in LAW School & is Benz Ready?

Aug 13, 2018, 9:56 PM

Saying..stop complaining & Gut eR Done!

LoL, and Congrats!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have two door panels, interior rear view mirror, ...

Aug 13, 2018, 10:57 PM

sun visors, console wood, roll top compartment in the console, oh chit handles, and seat belt anchors to install and then I start on the outside. Basically I'll clean it then fill rock chips in the paint with factory color mixed with clear coat. It's done with a the tip of a very small artist brush and takes four or five coats in each chip mark. This is a 33 year old car with factory baked on paint which was painted in Germany. The paint is deep. It will take a long long time to fill all those tiny chips and get this presentable. But then again, I'm a Clemson grad. We do the most difficult in an instant. The impossible takes us a little longer.

The boy has half of the law work done but the price of Charleston Law was insurmountable to us. He's here until Spring and will make a decision on where to finish during this time. He hasn't given up but he's beaten up a bit. He'll come back strong, I'm confident.

Thanks for asking, Bill.

I attribute this to my hot Cherokee blood and the wife...

Aug 13, 2018, 11:06 PM [ in reply to Did y’all not have a tv?*** ]

may be 3/4+ Sioux injun. She claims to be Norwegian. I claim to be a racist. Clayton Bigsby.

Story time, no chit.

When I was in school she got furious at me over something, I can't remember what but she was livid. Her hair was 'to die for,' and she knew how much I loved it. She cut it man-short and I freaked. Going about her business as if nothing was wrong I considered her with short hair. When I got over the loss about 10 minutes later we made up. I knocked her up before the week was out. Maybe in the first 20 minutes after I came home that day.

Aug 13, 2018, 10:48 PM

Congrats! You're a blessed man my friend.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 13, 2018, 11:08 PM

'As arrows are in the hands of a might warrior so are the children of thy youth, blessed in the man whose quiver is full of them.' Ever heard that?

Wow. Did you already know you were a father?***

Aug 13, 2018, 11:05 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's what it says on 7 birth certificates.

Aug 13, 2018, 11:09 PM

They call me daddy too. That's all a man can ask for in this world today.

I'm 66 and I'm not joking.

Aug 13, 2018, 11:11 PM

I'm done with birthdays and done with recognizing them. I'll spend time with all the family but I'm not worrying myself about keeping up with 20 birthdays. That's not counting SNLs and DNLs. Screw all this pagan religion stuff.

I'm doing Easter and that's it.

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic