Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I feel like the Tigers will win the rest of their games
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 795

I feel like the Tigers will win the rest of their games

Feb 19, 2014, 11:11 AM

and get a first round win at the ACC Tourney, placing them into the NCAA Tourney.

This includes playing with something to prove against Pitt. LJ better be full for that one, especially after the "Clemson sucks" chants that came from Pitt's student section in our last meeting.

Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Nice try....

Feb 19, 2014, 11:13 AM

-signed

Crump

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

If that happens, I don't think we'll have a problem filling

Feb 19, 2014, 11:14 AM

Littlejohn for the Pitt game.

May be time for a family unit trip to the upstate.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What sport? Mens or wimmins? Varsity or JV? DO YOU

Feb 19, 2014, 11:18 AM

ALWAYS HAVE TO BE SO VAGUE??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Is that what they call it nowadays?***

Feb 19, 2014, 11:20 AM

null

This is a serious thread bob

Feb 19, 2014, 2:03 PM [ in reply to What sport? Mens or wimmins? Varsity or JV? DO YOU ]

please don't derail it. You know I'm talking about mens varsity basketball.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

You think I'm a mind reader? You must be a

Feb 19, 2014, 2:04 PM

female.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What rock did you just crawl out under?***

Feb 19, 2014, 2:07 PM

null

Harold's Rock***

Feb 19, 2014, 2:09 PM

We should be favored

Feb 19, 2014, 11:19 AM

In all the games but Pitt. Let's say we win them all but Pitt. Seems crazy that the 5th or 6th best team in the ACC doesn't get it! This is ACC BBall! Where is the respect?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think winning out is probably

Feb 19, 2014, 11:35 AM

asking a bit much of this team.

If they split GT & Wake road games and beat Miami and and Maryland it sets up a very interesting game vs Pitt.

Under that scenario a Pitt Win puts us at 11-7 in the ACC with wins over one top 25 RPI team and one top 50 RPI team.

2-4 vs RPI top 50 teams isn't exactly tourney validation but it might have a chance. Winning the UVa game would have been a nice resume booster.

But if we could beat Pitt, we have a shot. I'm sure we would still would have to win a tourney game, as we would be playing one of the lower seeds. Even then I'm not sure there are enough RPI boosting teams to get us into the upper 40's (currently our RPI is 70) which is where you really need to be for an at large.

But all in all a much better season that I had expected if we finish 11-7 in league play.

Re: I think winning out is probably

Feb 19, 2014, 12:04 PM

The Pitt game will be THE game of the year for our Tigers. A lot will be riding on that game and it will be a chance to see if the Clemson students can pull themselves away for the excitement of campus life long enough to help the basketball attain an important goal. I am betting that they can't do it.

Right now the GT game concerns me a lot and Wake is a place where we rarely play well.

Replies: 11
| visibility 795
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic