Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I don't think this will play out...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

I don't think this will play out...

Aug 18, 2018, 9:15 AM

Like they think it'll play out.

USuCk thinks they'll win 10 games? well they first have to beat Coastal. Coastal may not be a powerhouse but Joe Moglia >>> Muschump

Georgia is not scared of them, Marshall is a senior heavy team that is scappy and talented, Derek Mason >>> that angry fat baby, 4 straight losses to Kentucky enough said, Mizzou can score quickly and it's not confirmed coots can score at all, TAMU has more talent on the roster, So does Tennessee, Matt Luke's team plays with a confidence like no other and they have talent, If Dan Mullen finds his QB they'll destroy the #####, I'll give them chattenooga, and then we could play 2nd or 3 stringers and still win buy 14+

Not to mention, they decided to switch to an uptempo offense? Which proves Muscrap didn't learn anything from Florida and still doesn't know how an offense works. They have paper thin depth and a hurry up offense increases the likelihood of injuries and you have to have players you can cycle in and you have to have an offense that is built for that....seriously recipe for disaster

sorry so long, correct me if i'm wrong

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don't think this will play out...

Aug 18, 2018, 9:32 AM

I can easily see a 5-7 season for the chickens and if indeed they have injuries and no luck like last year (close games), they could end with a 4-8 campaign! I’ll give them six wins and another minor bowl game, but their second game against UGa. will tell anyone following them what to expect by and large.

They should beat Coastal, UTC, Vandy and Marshall, but the latter won’t just collect a paycheck! The GC have toss-up games with UT, Mizzou, Ole Miss and UK. I see losses to Clemson, UGa. TAMU, UF and potentially three more out of the toss-ups.

Go Tigers ??!!

Aug 18, 2018, 10:35 AM

5-7 would keep them within their season average!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He is going to run the HUGITTOT

Aug 18, 2018, 9:39 AM

Hurry Up Give It To The Other Team

Re: He is going to run the HUGITTOT

Aug 18, 2018, 9:46 AM

Whatever they run offensively better be a modest success or their defense will be worn out by the half and “dead” by the fourth quarter! Jakie thinks they will have great success, but their defense isn’t as good as virtually any opponent’s so they have a false impression of how they will succeed.

I call their offense, “run into the ground!”

Go Tigers ??!!

Re: He is going to run the HUGITTOT

Aug 18, 2018, 10:38 AM

HUNH works really well when running it against your own team in practice. But without great depth on your D in actual games, it can and will be an enemy to your team as it will be to the coots!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Point for angry fat baby!!!

Aug 18, 2018, 9:42 AM

??????

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not with Bentley at quarterback.

Aug 18, 2018, 10:11 AM

The schedule is very manageable but getting 10 wins will require no mistakes ... and that's not happening. Bentley has yet to prove that he's even a good D1 quarterback. They have some playmakers at receiver; Samuel is a stud but he's not going to score on special teams ten times during the season I think they'll find a way to scratch out (pun intended) seven or eight. I think they'll give Georgia all they want for forty minutes. Marshall has a good shot at taking them out. Missouri will beat them soundly. Kentucky is in their heads. A&M is a toss up. At the swamp will be a loss. Clemson will destroy them.

Say we give 'em Vandy, Coastal, Ole Miss, Chattanooga, Tennessee

Potential wins with Marshall, Kentucky, A&M and Florida ...say split. Florida is probably a loss.

There's seven, maybe eight.

Clemson and Georgia are pipe dreams. I don't care how many fire extinguishers with fat band girls jump up and down; they're not beating Georgia because that would mean something and South Carolina never does anything that actually means anything in college football.

Clemson ... Clemson will score as many points as Clemson wants to score. Additionally, Jake won't have the chance to flop because he'll be on his back already ... all night.

Aug 18, 2018, 11:53 AM

Ok, I see most people are around where I'm thinking. For a while listening to preview podcasts I felt like I was taking crazy pills!!!

I think 7-5 is probably my bet. Losses to UGA, Florida, TAMU, Mississippi, and us

they'll probably get real hype after beating Kentucky and Tennessee this year and think "next year is our year" which I think is part of the school's motto....yeah on their school crest it says "Anno proximo anno noster"

Aug 18, 2018, 12:58 PM

Usually when the coots get a little hype they fail miserably.
This season has that look to it.
They won 9 games last year , how IDK because they sucked.
This season they will be about the same kind of team except they will not sneak up on anybody.
I predict 6-6 and A bowl game with less than 20k in attendance.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic