Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I don't think I remember a time that Coots were "concerned" about the health of one of our players
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,227

I don't think I remember a time that Coots were "concerned" about the health of one of our players

Nov 25, 2014, 5:16 PM

I had one tell me today that Deshaun hadn't proved himself yet. Right after that he said, "Deshaun is supposed to be the star of Clemson for the next few years, if I was Dabo I wouldn't play him this week."

I'm mumbling under my breath, yeah you don't give a crap about his health, you're freaking scared of Deshaun.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Their feathers are all up in the air...***

Nov 25, 2014, 5:35 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Their feathers are all up in the air...***

Nov 25, 2014, 6:05 PM

Aww. How sweet. The cooties are tding our posts.

Td this one too moran.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Most are terrified of him. Some try to strut and say they

Nov 25, 2014, 5:35 PM

hope he plays and are quickly brought back down to earth by their own fellow cocklovers. I would love a collection of people bashing DW and saying they hope he plays just so we can add the 40-50 points and god knows how many yards he gained at the bottom of that list.

I can tell when the coots are here because they thumb down

Nov 25, 2014, 8:31 PM

Every thing instead of responding but what else would you expect from a bunch of pusssies trying to act big on the Internet.

Aren't they just special??

Nov 25, 2014, 5:50 PM

They are such concerned compassionate individuals...we are lucky they are our rivals...NOT!!

I think it was after the UNC game...

Nov 25, 2014, 5:57 PM

And one of SCar's losses, I went to one of their sites to just read the agony and sup on their tears. I read several posts that showed their true feelings about DW4. They're scared to death of him. They'll change the tune this week, but it's still there

Re: I think it was after the UNC game...

Nov 25, 2014, 8:42 PM

Much more worried about your defense and our defense than Deshaun Watson. Tahj, Sammy, CJ were all pretty danged good and it didn't matter because our defense was good and your defense wasn't. This year it's the other way around. I am hopeful we win the game, but I am worried we may not because of the defenses not Deshaun Watson.

Scared?

Nov 25, 2014, 9:01 PM

I don't think we should be scared. Without Watson I'm confident we win.
I believe he will play however.

If Watson were %100 then I would not like our chances. He's obviously a talent with the chance to be great.

But even if he does play on Saturday, you'd have to agree his mobility will be marginalized somewhat. His running ability is what sets him apart from most other QB's. It's hard to change your tendencies when you are a running QB.

Having said that, we have no pass rush so it may not matter. Either way I still like our chances. The pressure is solely on Clem in this game.

He's not just a running QB...that's where a lot of coots go

Nov 25, 2014, 9:54 PM

wrong. Yall believe his greatest asset is that he can scramble. While that is definitely a big plus, he is a better passer than Stoudt. He led the nation in passer rating earlier in the season.

http://www.tigernet.com/update/player/Watson-leads-nation-QB-passer-rating-17296

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,227
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic