Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I don’t know which of you guys go by Primetime1471...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

I don’t know which of you guys go by Primetime1471...

Dec 15, 2019, 8:37 AM

over on FGF, but I have to congratulate you on a superb trolling job yesterday on that coot site. Your thread about us getting another 5* recruit is priceless. I think Carolinamyke and lawcalcock are very close to stroking out. Once again, well done..

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

way to give yourself a nice pat on the back ??

Dec 15, 2019, 8:43 AM

nm

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..:: ru4god2 ::..

Re: I don’t know which of you guys go by Primetime1471...

Dec 15, 2019, 8:49 AM

That carolinamyke guy is hilarious. He is so positive that deon Cain got caught with coke, dabo got a cop fired, dabo let’s women beaters stay on his team, dabo gave the team osterine without them knowing, he tells his team to grab other players inappropriately and so on. These are all “facts” in his mind, even though he has no evidence to support those ridiculous claims.

That site never disappoints.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep, saw his madness & realized Manafold was a Saint!

Dec 15, 2019, 8:59 AM

Ha...this guy is so warped out on Negativity & Hatred.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And it’s amazing how you got...

Dec 15, 2019, 1:29 PM [ in reply to Re: I don’t know which of you guys go by Primetime1471... ]

all that bullshyatt into one post over here on Tigernet... because we need more of that cesspool over here. Way to go, big Tiger fan!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: And it’s amazing how you got...

Dec 15, 2019, 1:57 PM

Lol. It amazes me how easily some of you people get so upset. Pipe down sally, it was funny.

Dec 15, 2019, 9:04 AM

Just read it. What a masterpiece.

Dec 15, 2019, 9:16 AM

I liked this one.

"I'm not reading any of this thread. Just came here to be a gentleman and say congrats on the big kicker commitment. Super jealous."

Dec 15, 2019, 9:30 AM

Well, I'm pretty sure that he won't be Primetime1471 over at FGF any longer bc, if that is what he said on FGF, he has been permanently banned from that site!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 15, 2019, 9:33 AM

Copy and paste don't work on that site any more, I'm asking.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

link?

Dec 15, 2019, 9:34 AM

FOUL! :)

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Re: link?

Dec 15, 2019, 9:39 AM

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/clemson-gets-its-7th-five-star-for-this-class.320273/

Re: link?

Dec 15, 2019, 2:42 PM

Thank you for the link. ??????????

Man coot nation is on the verge of imploding. I am seriously afraid one of those coots is going to SNAP. If that were to happen they could cause serious harm to someone. In my 20 plus years of following SC and CLEMSON football and being a die hard dedicated CLEMSON fan I have never seen so many coots gathering at the cliff ready to jump! They remind me of Lemmings a rodent who follows the other off the cliff. Maybe the gamecocks should change their mascot to the Lemming?? Lol

I can’t believe the stuff they say without any evidence. Can they read?? I read an article where More and more drug testing facilities and organizations have find TRACES of Ostarine in so many products we consume everyday that they are removing it as a banned substance especially for athletes being tested.

I don’t know why but I believe Dabo suspended Deon Caine for an entire year for violating team rules. it’s none of the coots because business anyway. They should focus on putting out the dumpster fire called USofC and that group of guys they refer to as coaches and football players.

As far as paying our players and all this other crap they accuse CLEMSON of “ Where is the Proof” I have said before I have first hand information where SC football coaches have given players CASH!

As far as religion goes maybe they should try it!

Way to let the coots have it PrimeTime1471!

Sorry I got a little long winded. Have a great day fella Tigernet gang.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks man. I spent a lot of time in that one.***

Dec 15, 2019, 1:13 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thanks man. I spent a lot of time in that one.***

Dec 15, 2019, 2:24 PM

I read most of the first page from the link above .
My goodness they're salty . They also seem to know that the level of skrewed they are is very high ... the kind of high you get when you're Bob Marley's roommate and y'all are stranded for 4 days in a Toronto hotel room by a blizzard .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic