Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I don't know but it just hit me...we've won 2 Nat'l Titles
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

I don't know but it just hit me...we've won 2 Nat'l Titles

Jan 25, 2019, 9:32 AM

in the last 3 Years! Not Conference titles, not division titles not state titles (which we've done that too) but N-A-T-I-O-N-A-L Titles...Means we're on top of the Mountain and are among the legends.

Never would've believed it if you had told me that, after that West Virginia game. I thought we were about to spiral back to the dead zone. The dead zone is always looming but it just seems we are so healthy as a program right now that we might have decent staying power.

Such a great time to be a Tiger. We have an ELITE program, game-days are unmatched, our players are respectable and humble, our coaches are mirrors of the players in that regard, our Head Coach is by far one of the most influential and positive people in all of college football who has been steady and not scared to wear his faith on his sleeve as the source of all blessings, and the tradition and aura of Clemson University is finally promoted throughout the country.

Unfortunately with added success will come the wolves and leaches i know but as long as our leaders stay grounded then we should be able to withstand it. I just hope that our fans will not assume or become entitled to success.B/c thats when the cracks in the foundation occur. Plus, it makes winning no fun. I think if theres one thing that keeps Dabo at Clemson (as opposed to coaching at Bama) is the Bama assumes success. To a point where it zaps every bit of fun and teaching and learning out of the program. It won't be tolerated and the people there are as militant about as their Head Coach is...sounds like a miserable place to win.

Just so you know Clemson can't go 15-0 every year, there are going to be some ### days but if you sat through the WAke game on Tommy Bowdens last day or the WVU beat down in our first BCS game ever or the countless games where FSU beat us down at there place and ours..then you probably know the deal and will not waver in your support.

Keep rising Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And the Best IS Yet To Come***

Jan 25, 2019, 10:49 AM

I really didn't think that was possible but I'm a believer

Jan 25, 2019, 11:20 AM

now. Dabo is the GOAT

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is this one of Rip Van Winkle's scok?

Jan 25, 2019, 12:31 PM

Cause I'm like, OK guys, I have watched the 2019 Clemson/Bama game like, 25 times and who could be any more surprised than me that this Clemson team may be the team that seals our being labeled a Dynasty?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don't know but it just hit me...we've won 2 Nat'l Titles

Jan 25, 2019, 12:32 PM

I believe Dabo will surpass what Nick Saban has done.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic