Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I don’t know about you, but I found the lack...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 3,122

I don’t know about you, but I found the lack...

Sep 14, 2020, 10:45 AM

of Big10 highlights on ESPN this weekend to be refreshing. It also freed up ticker space at the bottom of the screen so I didn’t have to wait so long to get score updates on important games.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Almost as refreshing is not seeing all the PAC-12 games that would be played

Sep 14, 2020, 10:49 AM

After I went to bed.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Almost as refreshing is not seeing all the PAC-12 games that would be played

Sep 14, 2020, 11:09 AM

????????

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whoa _ in Vegas the PAC & WAC parlay is last chance to cash

Sep 14, 2020, 12:34 PM [ in reply to Almost as refreshing is not seeing all the PAC-12 games that would be played ]

a winning ticket at the Sports Book.

On second thought maybe going to bed is the better option.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Almost as refreshing is not seeing all the PAC-12 games that would be played

Sep 14, 2020, 12:41 PM [ in reply to Almost as refreshing is not seeing all the PAC-12 games that would be played ]

living out west, I somehow miss the pac's typical 52-49 defensive struggle later in the evening !

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You watch ESPN? Are you a communist or something?***

Sep 14, 2020, 10:50 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I thought the same except if he was a coot or something.***

Sep 14, 2020, 10:53 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is there a difference?

Sep 14, 2020, 10:57 AM

The coots make money off of other programs' successes and think they're relevant solely because they are in a conference with Alabama. It doesn't get any more communist than that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

and the fatcats hoard all the food for themselves.

Sep 14, 2020, 11:03 AM

Muschamp for example

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

I think a coot is a lot lower scum than a communist. Being

Sep 14, 2020, 11:34 AM [ in reply to Is there a difference? ]

called a coot is more of an insult.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

wrong bored moran***

Sep 14, 2020, 1:35 PM [ in reply to You watch ESPN? Are you a communist or something?*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

That's it....

Sep 14, 2020, 2:20 PM [ in reply to You watch ESPN? Are you a communist or something?*** ]

no more Mr. Nice Guy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

It just means more....

Sep 14, 2020, 11:04 AM

Oh, wait.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don’t know about you, but I found the lack...

Sep 14, 2020, 11:08 AM

I am looking forward to seeing more highlights from some of the smaller colleges. I think ESPN focuses too much on the top ten.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Class of '87

I agree. I don’t know why they didn’t do this a long time ago***

Sep 14, 2020, 11:53 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, it was very refreshing.

Sep 14, 2020, 1:45 PM

I say we keep it this way every year.

did I miss something?

Sep 15, 2020, 12:08 AM

I just go back from shark fishing, well about 63 miles of swimming back to shore. Thank god for the flotilla of plastic bottles and netting material I found at sea , I was able to construct an effective flotation device to carry me back to Florida. long story.

Message was edited by: Tigerbalm1®

Message was edited by: Tigerbalm1®

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don’t know about you, but I found the lack...

Sep 15, 2020, 2:36 AM

Naw, I always root for more football, and if the Big Ten/Pac Ten was playing, the less I have to hear it politically weaponized about how they aren't.

Replies: 17
| visibility 3,122
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic