»
Topic: I do most of my tnetting on my phone. Here’s what I’ve done about pop up ads so far
Replies: 8   Last Post: Aug 19, 2018 7:43 AM by: Orange Lightning
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8  

I do most of my tnetting on my phone. Here’s what I’ve done about pop up ads so far

[4]
Posted: Aug 18, 2018 8:25 PM

I have reported multitudes to the Bmeist redirects reporting site thingy thing. I have cleared all of my website data and history. I’ve even gone as far as resetting my phone which erases more than just website data; it clears almost everything I’ve set up on the phone. (Almost as bad as a starting all over with a new phone) Then, I saw a thread created by David78? I read about ad blockers in that thread.
I have an iPhone 7 which uses Safari. So, I went to the App Store and found an ad blocker app specifically for safari. I installed and activated it. (Free app)
So far all ads have disappeared, even the ads that have scantily clad wimmins.
Hey! If it keeps the Wal-Mart gift cards from popping up an ruirning my day, it’s a small sacrifice to make.
If the blocker ultimately fails, I will report back. Until then, wish me happy tnetting!??

2018 white level member

Here's what I've done

Posted: Aug 18, 2018 8:30 PM

Zilch. I haven't seen a one ad since I have Android and ad blockers

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg

Re: Here's what I've done

Posted: Aug 18, 2018 8:38 PM

I don't see any ads either but if I had to, I would find another way to get our Clemson news. I don't and won't donate and get slammed with ads!!!

2018 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Re: Here's what I've done

Posted: Aug 18, 2018 8:58 PM

Wellllll alrighty then??

2018 white level member

I donated to TigerNet & don't see any ads

Posted: Aug 19, 2018 7:37 AM

Go Tigers AND Tiger Nation!

2018 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg

Go Tigers AND Tiger Nation!

I know I’m kinda going against the grain here but

[2]
Posted: Aug 18, 2018 8:41 PM

How do I GET the scantly clad women ads?

Re: I know I’m kinda going against the grain here but

[1]
Posted: Aug 18, 2018 9:00 PM

Scantily clad wimmins ad app???

2018 white level member

Re: I know I’m kinda going against the grain here but

[1]
Posted: Aug 19, 2018 7:43 AM

So you have the Scantily clad wimmins ad app installed on your phone, but the new app suppresses those ads??? And then you recommend adding the Scantily clad wimmins ad app to be able to see the ads??? I have the confuse here. And you did not name the apps??? wazzup wit dat?

Re: I do most of my tnetting on my phone. Here’s what I’ve done about pop up ads so far

Posted: Aug 19, 2018 7:43 AM

There is a browser called "Brave" which has a built in ad blocker which is amazing. It's marketed as a first block chain browser for anyone who cares about that stuff, but the ad blocking is brilliant

Replies: 8  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: South Carolina
FOR SALE: 2-4 tickets together in the lower deck north or south stands great seats in sections: UI(4), UL(4), ...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1017 people have read this post