Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I didn't see mention of the confrontation between GT coach
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 2,442

I didn't see mention of the confrontation between GT coach

Apr 3, 2017, 1:32 PM

Danny Hall and a fan during Sunday's game. It happened during the barrage of home runs in the top of the 2nd.

Hall always stands at the edge of the stairs on the end of the dugout, which just so happens to be directly beside a walkway that literally anyone with a ticket to the game can walk down or stand in if they so choose.

During the second pitching change of the inning, an older gentleman decided he'd had enough of what he had seen and headed directly to Hall to voice his displeasure. The lone usher who usually patrolled the area happened to be away and unaware of what was going on so it lasted a good 30 seconds at the least. Hall kept whistling for the usher but to no avail. The old fellow finally had enough and walked away before getting into it with a few other fans.

Not sure if that's a common occurrence at Russ Chandler or not, but the setup was pretty inviting for anyone who wanted to get face to face with Danny Hall to do so. Hall seemed to handle the situation pretty well, however. It looked like he was just in disbelief that the situation was happening.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#1 Fan of Clemson Athletic Marketing Team

Here's a visual representation

Apr 3, 2017, 1:36 PM
gt baseball.jpg(47.3 K)

Hall is standing with his arms crossed directly behind the batter in the picture. The fan was standing right at the bottom of the staircase behind the on deck batter.

#1 Fan of Clemson Athletic Marketing Team

Hmmmmm...

Apr 3, 2017, 1:36 PM

Exciting post??

Re: I didn't see mention of the confrontation between GT coach

Apr 3, 2017, 2:08 PM

I did not care too much about this post, but props for providing a visual aid!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I didn't see mention of the confrontation between GT coach

Apr 3, 2017, 3:32 PM

Danny Hall is now in Jack Leggett territory. Taken the program as far as he can, should probably move on. They've underachieved in the post season for a long time now. He's had some great players come through there with very no post season success to show for it. GT and Georgia have some how screwed up college baseball over the years. Its a recruiting hot bed but very little to show for it.

Replies: 4
| visibility 2,442
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic