Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I could be wrong, but seems like GT's option plays to our
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

I could be wrong, but seems like GT's option plays to our

Nov 13, 2014, 10:39 AM

strength.

Containment outside has not been a problem at all this year. Most of the big runs, when they've happened, were between the tackles.

Anthony, Steward and Boulware are all 3 excellent seeing the run and taking the correct angle... and fast at that. How many runs has our defense strung out and TFLed.

Our DBs have shown they are more than capable in man coverage this season and GTs receivers are not to the level that makes them dangerous.

I seriously don't see GT scoring much if at all. Their offense is built to be stopped by our defense.

We could very well set a team record for TFL in this game.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gt is one of the best offenses we will see

Nov 13, 2014, 10:41 AM

The Triple O might play to our strengths but it is a strength for them as well. Also Thomas has 14 passing TDs. GT will score.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not if Thomas is laying on the ground with the

Nov 13, 2014, 11:44 AM

ball in his chest on those pass attempts. ;)

Signed,
Grady, Vic, Corey, et.al.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

GT Has Feasted on BAD Defenses They Will Score But Tigers

Nov 13, 2014, 11:46 AM [ in reply to Gt is one of the best offenses we will see ]

Should Give The Bees a Bunch of 3 And Outs Also. GT Averages About 26 Points/Game. Best Defense They Have Played is Duke #17 to Who They Lost, Scoring Only 25 Points at Home. I Believe The Clemson Defense Will Hold GT to Less Than 20 Points. Barring Some Major Hangover From Watson or Turnovers, I See Clemson Winning This by 10+.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

+1 but dang***

Nov 13, 2014, 11:53 AM

that made my eyes hurt

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Needs a little lightbulb editing

Nov 13, 2014, 12:18 PM

nm

Re: Gt is one of the best offenses we will see

Nov 13, 2014, 12:31 PM [ in reply to Gt is one of the best offenses we will see ]

THe offense is their strength because its all they have.
Playing a defense like ours does not bode well for them

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Anthony and Kearse have to make the difference in this game

Nov 13, 2014, 10:48 AM

bottom line.

I'm a little concerned with..............

Nov 13, 2014, 11:42 AM

Kearse's aggressiveness and the possible aggressiveness of Smith's replacement(s). Their cheating to support the run is fine, but Ga. Tech may exploit that with their much better than usual Tech passing attack. We must play disciplined, assignment football.

Look for Peters to pop in and create havoc on that pitch.***

Nov 13, 2014, 11:39 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Look for Peters to pop in and create havoc on that pitch.***

Nov 13, 2014, 11:42 AM

Peters will be huge for us against the nerds.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's a good thing GT isn't in the spread.

Nov 13, 2014, 12:15 PM

Peters will penetrate their backfield then cream their backs. It's a tight squeeze but he'll be up for the task.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It does but just let them panic. They do it before nearly

Nov 13, 2014, 11:52 AM

every game. You think we was playing a top 5 team this weekend that we have lost to 2 years in a row.

Re: I could be wrong, but seems like GT's option plays to our

Nov 13, 2014, 12:20 PM

A well versed and battle tested d line is the worst nightmare possible for this kind of o. We win big.

Hope so - don't want another nerve wracking game***

Nov 13, 2014, 12:41 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic