Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I can't do a real poll, so just respond.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 37
| visibility 1

I can't do a real poll, so just respond.

Oct 14, 2019, 12:11 PM

What is your position/hope on the current impeachment situation.

A. I support the impeachment inquiry and hope the President is impeached and removed from office
B. I support the impeachment inquiry and hope the President is impeached, but that the Senate does not remove from office
C. I support the impeachment inquiry and hope the President is not impeached.
D. I do not support the impeachment inquiry.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll go first: my answer is C.***

Oct 14, 2019, 12:11 PM

E.

Oct 14, 2019, 12:22 PM

I support the impeachment inquiry, but I'm withholding judgment about whether or not Trump should be removed from office until the investigation is complete.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's why I used the word "hope".

Oct 14, 2019, 12:23 PM

As opposed to asking for a judgment related to guilt. But that still may not change your answer.

I hope justice is carried out, whatever form that takes.***

Oct 14, 2019, 12:38 PM

Me too

Oct 14, 2019, 12:40 PM

And I *hope* that justice is that the President is not impeached. ;)

You will likely find same results as Mueller did

Oct 14, 2019, 1:23 PM [ in reply to E. ]

I think if you took a poll, most people don't see the content of that phone call as impeachable. And I will be happy to wait. I waited two years through 97 million headlines, for nothing on Russian collusion. Same will happen here. I think the dems are overplaying their hand bigtime.

Also think dems threw Biden under the bus for Warren. She gets leverage.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

To me, there was more impeachable stuff in Mueller

Oct 14, 2019, 1:25 PM

than there is in this, though I admittedly don't know everything about everything. (Am I allowed to admit that?)

Lying about a BJ and perjury were not even enough for me

Oct 14, 2019, 1:34 PM

with Clinton.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lying about a BJ and perjury were not even enough for me

Oct 14, 2019, 1:37 PM

And it wasn't even perjury. Perjury only applies to facts germane to the case.

But Trump can't take a step without breaking a law.

Well, it was enough to get him disbarred ***

Oct 14, 2019, 1:41 PM

If this isn't the most useless poll***

Oct 14, 2019, 12:22 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

I mean, it's on the P&R forum of The TigerNet

Oct 14, 2019, 12:23 PM

There is a very low ceiling on the usefulness of any poll here.

Re: I can't do a real poll, so just respond.

Oct 14, 2019, 12:28 PM

F. There is no inquiry without a house vote thus there is no constitutional due process occurring.

G. This is not an investigation. The facts are laid bare in the calls transcript.

I'll mark you down as a "D".***

Oct 14, 2019, 12:31 PM

Re: I'll mark you down as a "D".***

Oct 14, 2019, 12:32 PM

I marked him down as a "D" along time ago.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'll mark you down as a "D".***

Oct 14, 2019, 12:46 PM

Lol. POTD.

E. I wish Trump would save the country

Oct 14, 2019, 12:36 PM

from all the trouble and divisiveness and resign. Never has there been a man so inept in the WH, he is a national embarrassment.

It just makes a pollster feel great

Oct 14, 2019, 12:38 PM

when NO ONE WILL ACTUALLY PICK ONE OF THE CHOICES even though logically, one of them has to be true. :)

Sorry, man. I didn't expect you to go ALL CAPS on me.

Oct 14, 2019, 12:42 PM

For the purposes of your inquiry, I choose a quick and painless A.

You just admitted to the legitimacy of my inquiry.

Oct 14, 2019, 12:46 PM

Joke's on you.

You lost me there, Prod.***

Oct 14, 2019, 12:59 PM

Dumb joke...

Oct 14, 2019, 1:03 PM

You know how there "is no impeachment inquiry," like Memphis said.

Loses something when I have to explain it.

Ahhh. I got ya.***

Oct 14, 2019, 1:09 PM

He'll probably be indicted as soon as he leaves office.

Oct 14, 2019, 1:03 PM [ in reply to E. I wish Trump would save the country ]

That may cause him to hang on.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: E. I wish Trump would save the country

Oct 14, 2019, 4:33 PM [ in reply to E. I wish Trump would save the country ]

from all the trouble and divisiveness and resign. Never has there been a man so inept in the WH, he is a national embarrassment.

You're 4 years late on this post!

Obama created the split and truly was the laughing stock of world leaders.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

While B is best for the Democratic Party in 2020, A is

Oct 14, 2019, 12:42 PM

best for the country as a whole.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But, I would remove the word "hope" from the sentence.

Oct 14, 2019, 12:43 PM

Hope has nothing to do with my answer.

Re: But, I would remove the word "hope" from the sentence.

Oct 14, 2019, 1:18 PM

Oct 14, 2019, 12:47 PM

A

Oct 14, 2019, 3:45 PM

A.

The guy has done more things that warranted impeachment than I can quickly recount. Just off the top of my head - obstruction of justice in the Mueller probe, repeatedly providing aid and comfort to enemies of the United States - Russia in particular; repeated self-dealing and violations of the emoluments clause, and now further election interference. And that seems like pretty much a typical Wednesday for Trump. Don't even get me started on all the stuff I consider actually treasonous, including all those nuclear arms treaties he unilaterally pulled us out of mostly because his buddy Putin wanted out of them...that stuff could literally blow up in all our faces and that could be it for the Human Race.

Who effs around with nuclear proliferation treaties and throws the results of decades of treaties out because he wants a Trump Tower in Moscow? Who sells out to dictators like Erdogan the allies who just beat ISIS for us because he's got Trump Towers in Istanbul? Who cozies up to murderous thugs like Putin and Kim Jong-Un and a Saudi crown prince who literally murders and cuts up an American resident journalist on tape? (That one was too much even for Lindsey Graham!) Who eviscerates multiple government departments by appointing opposition lobbyists like a coal lobbyist to head the freakin' EPA, or wingnut anti-education billionaire fruit loops like Betsy Devos to run the Department of Education off their private yachts? Are you kidding me? Who throws kids in cages and advocates turning America into a prison surrounded by spiked walls to keep the dirty rapin' migrants from "$hithole countries" out?

And at the end of the day the man is also a malignant narcissist and completely unfit to serve in office to begin with.

Yeah, I want him gone. He broke his oath of office before he ever set foot in it and has zero respect for the laws, history, and especially the character of our nation. He's trying to turn us into a third-world country ruled by a dictator answerable to no one, and all the in name of his own pathetic ego.

I hope that answers your question clearly enough.

Oct 14, 2019, 4:30 PM

D. Just another fabrication from the left who just refuses to accept the election. This will turn out the same as the fake Russian collusion. It's really a joke!

You fools who just say he should resign is exactly the only hope the globalists have because again there is nothing there.

Weak minded people who just believe the progressive narrative because it is repeated so often. Even when they just repeat lie after lie......

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 14, 2019, 4:39 PM

I dont care about any of it. I just want him voted out in 2020.

B.

Oct 14, 2019, 5:27 PM

I believe the pubs will gain 3-5 seats in the senate and around 40 in the house if Trump is impeached because I believe there is no justification for putting America through this other than dems trying to salvage a sinking ship.

I want them rewarded equally as the pubs were rewarded for impeaching Clinton. Removing a POTUS is a serious thing, nothing to be done over differences in politics. Impeachment will expose that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, I am really struggling the past few days with this.

Oct 15, 2019, 7:16 AM

Actually, my life is going perfectly normally despite the impeachment inquiry going on.

I don't know about this line of they are "putting America through this". Americans are fine. Most of them are being quite thoroughly entertained by it.

We'll see if your prediction about the election is true. It seems to me that the ones that don't like the President and the ones that do like him aren't changing sides over this, just becoming more entrenched.

Seldom does anyone change parties over a POTUS.

Oct 15, 2019, 7:30 AM

It's usually party movement which causes folks to change parties. The reason I say dem will get waxed in 2020 over this is because the undecided and middle of the road folks are about government working for them.

Right now the democrat leadership is representing the hard core left within the party. Most centrist dems are sticking with the party and there's plenty of Trump hate in that group. Imo, people will think long and hard about voting for a candidate who promises to decriminalize illegal border crossing and taxpayer funded healthcare for those crossing.

Reality will strike their hearts as this campaigning year matures and like all decision making only two issues will be considered among centrist and the undecided. One is emotion and the other is economics. If one hates Trump more than he values his paycheck that one will vote against Trump, not for Trump's opponent but against Trump.

From that same group if one decides economics is more practical than emotions that one will vote against anyone who is going to take their income and spend it on foreign nationals who gained entry without going through the legal process.

Dems are gonna dem and pubs are gonna pub. If both parties get their base to the polls it will be closer than if only one fails but most Americans vote for their bank accounts.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Seldom does anyone change parties over a POTUS.

Oct 15, 2019, 8:25 AM

I think a lot of people changed parties over Trump, whether it be to the Repubs or to the Dems. He is a divisive individual who riled people up.

D. As the POTUS has said, it’s all bullsh*t.***

Oct 15, 2019, 8:29 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 37
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic