»
Topic: I am still waiting for the ACC to explain...
Replies: 9   Last Post: May 22, 2018 5:12 PM by: tigrjm76®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 9  

I am still waiting for the ACC to explain...

Posted: May 22, 2018 4:28 PM

how playing the ACC baseball tournament in Greenville was an unfair competitive advantage for Clemson but playing literally EVERY other league tournament, which now includes baseball too, in and around the Greensboro, Durham, Cary area, does not equate to that same unfair competitive advantage for schools like Dook, UNCheat, and the WussPack.

I know, I know...I won't hold my breath.

Friggin' double standard hypocrites !!!!

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

As long as the ACC Football Champ Game is in Charlotte

[1]
Posted: May 22, 2018 4:34 PM

I won't complain about where the baseball tournament is. That's a pretty nice advantage for us.

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

have the ACC football champ game in Greenville also!!!!***

[1]
Posted: May 22, 2018 4:39 PM

Exactly...we're owed restitution !!!***

[2]
Posted: May 22, 2018 4:41 PM

2018 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

No, I like it in Charlotte***

Posted: May 22, 2018 4:44 PM

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Yep and i also think the home crowd is more important

[1]
Posted: May 22, 2018 5:10 PM

for football than baseball anyway.

Don't the ACC Presidents vote on such things? Email our

Posted: May 22, 2018 4:44 PM

President.

Oddly enough, the individual who raised so much

Posted: May 22, 2018 5:04 PM

hale about the unfairness of Clemson's home field advantage (some 40 miles away) in Greenville was none other than
Mike Martin, HC at FlaSt, who for some reason found it completely ethical when the ACC Baseball Tournament was chosen to be held at the home of the Durham Bulls----about 3 miles from Duke's campus, about 8 miles from unc and about 25 miles from Raleighwood.

2018 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

because it saves those local schools the travel expenses

[1]
Posted: May 22, 2018 5:06 PM

which saves the conference money. When 4 schools can keep from traveling then the cost goes down. Which is why they like having everything up there. And of course those schools are more local. Their officials and administration are probably closer to the ACC administration and until someone complains their going to keep it close to the office.

If there was a big enough football stadium that was a neutral in greensboro they'd do the football champ their too.

I don't know for an absolute fact, but would NOT be

Posted: May 22, 2018 5:12 PM

surprised to learn that NCSt, Duke, and unc all sequester their teams in a hotel while the conference tournament is ongoing

2018 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Replies: 9  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Louisville
FOR SALE: Enjoy the Over-hang which protects from sun & weather. Lower Bowl, North Stands, Section UO 40-45 yd...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1082 people have read this post