Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I am amazed at what some TNETers come up with about
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

I am amazed at what some TNETers come up with about

Jan 4, 2014, 10:11 AM

Dabo, even after a great win like last night. For you eternal critics of him from things he wears to what he says to his high emotion--what you think is absolutely worthless. I do understand that much of it is from Coots infiltrators.

What does have value are these things. The kids who play for him love him and play their hearts out for him. He runs a respectful program. Graduates a high percentage of his players and he has integrity and character. He has taken us a very long way in just a few short years. How many previous national champion coaches has he beaten now?

Give yourself, and the rest of TNET a break. Clemson has a great head coach and a great coaching staff. You are simply exposing both your bias and ignorance with your constant critical drivel.

Looking forward to 2014!

Tiger Nation is a blessed family.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tiger/Terrier

franc ain't gonna like this.***

Jan 4, 2014, 10:15 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

couldn't have said it better myself!

Jan 4, 2014, 10:18 AM

but I've been trying to! lol

Go Tigers!!! = overcoming adversity & the odds

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I am amazed at what some TNETers come up with about

Jan 4, 2014, 10:18 AM

Amen

Today is going to be a great day to expand the ignore button

Jan 4, 2014, 10:22 AM

list on here.

If you aren't over the top thrilled with what we did last night, no need to hear what else you gotta say.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: Today is going to be a great day to expand the ignore button

Jan 4, 2014, 10:25 AM

Well said Brother.

GO TIGERS

Jan 4, 2014, 10:27 AM

It is disappointing to see so many negative remarks. As the Rev would say, Clemson we are better than that.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 4, 2014, 10:27 AM

It is disappointing to see so many negative remarks. As the Rev would say, Clemson we are better than that.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 4, 2014, 11:02 AM

I agree. I'm pro Dabo all the way.

NFL- Green Bay Packers
NCAA- Michigan and Michigan State (formerly Clemson)
MLB- New York Yankees

Those people(fans?) don't matter. They are just hurting

Jan 4, 2014, 11:50 AM

from all the jumping on and off the bandwagon and I'm sure are the same in all aspects of their life. Since the majority of them are coots with/without tiger handles then they must have one happy life. Really sad if that's what makes them happy in some way. Also, wanted to say how proud I was of Adam Humphries, didn't catch any passes but really did a tremendous job of blocking for Sammy and is one heck of a player.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 4, 2014, 11:51 AM

Dabo is a clown. A fraud. that is my opinion. however, my love for Clemson supersedes any feelings that I have about a particular coach. It is what it is. I will continue to pull for the Tigers despite feeling that we win in spite of our HC and not because of him.

I can't help but to wonder how many games we could have won the past 3 years with a legit head man. I guess we will never know.

Jan 4, 2014, 12:00 PM

Thank you for this post. I agree 100%. I would like to see the owner of Tigernet weed out some of these people.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In my book you are a D-Bag that should slit your own wrists

Jan 4, 2014, 12:05 PM

if you think your coach should act like a Jason Garrett robot and not show emotion when his team wins. Enjoy life, would you rather have a drunk sack of human SH|T like Slurrier as your coach?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic