Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I am actually glad we are no longer playing the Gamecocks
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 2,114

I am actually glad we are no longer playing the Gamecocks

Aug 3, 2020, 10:43 AM

in Football. Ending the rivalry on a 6 peat will drive them crazy, and really we have nothing to gain by playing them because they are so god awful, I'd rather play a stronger team like Duke or UVA from the coastal than have to line up against those clowns.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I am actually glad we are no longer playing the Gamecocks

Aug 3, 2020, 10:51 AM

I agree. I like the fact that all Clemson's games are within the ACC. Increase the schedule to 12 games. Six home and six away games. No need to play any team outside the ACC until the playoffs or "Bowl Games."

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 3, 2020, 10:58 AM

You want to end the future out of conference matchups with Georgia, LSU and Oklahoma too for more games with ACC schools like Duke? What Clemson fan would not want Clemson -Georgia to be played?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 3, 2020, 11:07 AM

I would love to see us drop the coots for a better game with who ever. We can't brag about beating them anymore bc it's no better than beat an OOC FCS team. And yes schedule a UGA, Aubum, or any top 25 teams that we can get to play a home and away game. We raise the coots SOS, and the weaken ours!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 3, 2020, 11:11 AM [ in reply to Re: I am actually glad we are no longer playing the Gamecocks ]

they'll just have to meet us in the playoffs, assuming they are worthy.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I bet you want to get rid of the orange overalls too

Aug 3, 2020, 10:53 AM

smh out loud

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

we really need to look into scheduling home/home

Aug 3, 2020, 11:02 AM

series with the second best program in the state the citadel. two schools with military traditions vs the coots tradition crack houses bottle throwing and parking lot sex.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I love this place, I've got a spot already picked out where I want 'em to put me when I die - up there on that ole hill near the stadium. I want to be there so I can hear all them people cheering my Tigers on Saturdays; then I won't have to go Heaven; I'll already be there."- Frank Howard

Aug 3, 2020, 11:09 AM

It does help our strength of schedule to remove one of the bottom feeders.

+1 but...

Aug 3, 2020, 11:21 AM

there's something special about slapping the dogchit out of a bunch of loudmouth, cousin marrying, overbearing, do nothing, wanna-be, loosers like them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 3, 2020, 11:22 AM

It's not ending at a six peat. Only the Coots beating us again will stop the meter running.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That last sentence is a top-shelf coot burn. Love it.***

Aug 3, 2020, 11:43 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

they are killing our SOS!!***

Aug 3, 2020, 12:09 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The uof6c is so far beneath Clemson...

Aug 3, 2020, 12:29 PM

both academically and athletically it's ridiculous and has become quite comical. There really is no beneficial reason at least from Clemson's perspective (other than to continue making them a laughing stock), to continue consorting with those clowns in any capacity.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

This begs the question....

Aug 3, 2020, 12:32 PM

Do you even football?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 3, 2020, 1:05 PM

I think a home and home with App State would be more challenging.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're crazy

Aug 3, 2020, 1:09 PM

but everything you said is true.

Aug 3, 2020, 1:09 PM

This year only. What do you mean by "no longer?"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I LiGHT Coots..

Aug 3, 2020, 1:20 PM

and wimmens, shag dancing, beach music, ice cream, a convertible car, a whiskey drink & tiger football.

All at one time is a super great time!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I really wanted it to end on my lucky number.

Aug 3, 2020, 1:35 PM

A 27-peat wood have been the right time to stop and focus on Dook and other powers.

~JKB

My old friend Tigerbalm1 is entirely correct....

Aug 3, 2020, 2:34 PM

..should opt out of playing UofSuc....the "Palmetto Bowl" sounds like a florist meeting anyway....

Replies: 19
| visibility 2,114
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic