Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I agree with Coach Day.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

I agree with Coach Day.

Dec 13, 2019, 12:56 PM

Spot the ball.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree with that as well. Do you prefer Clemson start

Dec 13, 2019, 1:20 PM

off by receiving it first, or kicking off first? I'd kind of like to receive in this game...try to go down field and make an early statement while forcing them to play from behind right away.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I like defense first.

Dec 13, 2019, 9:45 PM

Get a stop and we steal a possession.

Terrible idea.

Dec 13, 2019, 10:23 PM

First, no one has even kicked off yet. Second, it’s a natural grass field that will probably require maintenance before the game. Has it even been painted? Do you want TL throwing a ball with paint on it?

A much better approach is to wait until the actual game after kickoff to spot the ball.

Think, people.

null

Re: I agree with Coach Day.

Dec 14, 2019, 9:51 AM

I disagree completely. If the ball is spotted it could cause confusion. As it spirals thru space the spots will morph into some kind of psychedelic pattern and Trevor isn't used to drugs. Would be a definite advantage to the O310 QB.

Dec 14, 2019, 10:03 AM

I’m intrigued by the formula for the curve created by the spot as the ball spirals as it sails along its trajectory from release to catch with resistances including from air on both spin and forward motion and any wind introduced by the stadium being open or from HVAC when closed and from air temp at different levels in the stadium. Also barometric pressure will be less in AZ than S.C.
get back to me on that.

Dec 14, 2019, 10:03 AM [ in reply to Re: I agree with Coach Day. ]

I’m intrigued by the formula for the curve created by the spot as the ball spirals as it sails along its trajectory from release to catch with resistances including from air on both spin and forward motion and any wind introduced by the stadium being open or from HVAC when closed and from air temp at different levels in the stadium. Also barometric pressure will be less in AZ than S.C.
get back to me on that.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic