Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I Hope we Can Hit That Gear This week
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,020

I Hope we Can Hit That Gear This week

Oct 4, 2018, 9:13 AM

I know the team is going through a lot this week. Especially with the passing of CJ. I know Dabo going get the guys together and motivate them to focus on the task at hand. I'm looking forward to everybody firing on all cylinders this week. Trevor getting comfortable spreading the ball around, The Oline using the opportunity early to pound the ball and establish dominance and all three backs getting multiple carries. We should throw body blows early and take the knock out punches down the field late. However, I watched the QB play against Notre Dame and he's pretty good. We must get pressure on him all day and keep these guys behind the chains. I know this will be done and I look forward to the guys ballin out this weekend. #GO TIGERS #ALLIN

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I Hope we Can Hit That Gear This week

Oct 4, 2018, 10:23 AM

So many things have gone on over this week and last week , bad things . It would be a true testament to our player's resolve , to their overall focus on the game of football to see them come out against Wake Forest and play well on every series .
I think we will , because I think Dabo and the staff have recruited and developed some tremendous young men who just so happened to be great football players .
Go Tigers !
Beat Wake .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: I Hope we Can Hit That Gear This week

Oct 4, 2018, 10:46 AM

I’m thinking Tigers might put this one away early. Wake wants to run, Tigers stop the run. I was looking at stats earlier. I believe Tigers are leading the nation in tackles for loss yds, 235 yds in tackles for loss so far this season. I’m also thinking Wake’s passing defense is not up to the task at hand. I’m thinking Trevor and friends are going to light them up.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,020
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic