Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hulu Review
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Hulu Review

Jun 11, 2019, 9:28 PM

Appreciate any comments on Hulu..... particularly since it will be carrying the acc network.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hulu Review

Jun 11, 2019, 9:56 PM

My only comment is that if it carries our network, it cannot be all bad. On the other hand, those who only carry other conferences, cannot boast the same. JMO

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 11, 2019, 9:59 PM

Have it but rarely use it. Just not enough of what I watch on Hulu. My son has checked them all out and he said Amazon Prime is the best then you can add other channels or services to it. You can try free for 30 days.

Good Luck

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 11, 2019, 10:04 PM

I currently have the $5.99 plan with a $5 off Black Friday discount so I pay $0.99 per month for the on demand with commercials plan. I really like it. The commercials are annoying since they repeat over and over but I can stomach a 30 second break only a few times during a show. It’s not too bad. I plan to upgrade to Hulu live tv in about a month for the very reason you stated....to watch my Tigers!! I believe the Live option comes with the on demand plan for $50 a month? I could be wrong.

I think the OP is asking about Hulu Live! I tried the 7 day

Jun 12, 2019, 1:44 AM

free trial, before I went with YouTube Live. Hulu Live was ok, but I preferred the interface of YouTube Live. YouTube doesn't have an agreement with ACCN yet, but they have over two months to get their ##### together on that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think the OP is asking about Hulu Live! I tried the 7 day

Jun 12, 2019, 6:10 AM

OP said “any” comments. Also, that is why I discussed the live option in my post.

has fox sports south east that carries all braves games

Jun 12, 2019, 5:37 AM

& clemson basketball. my cable doesn't d that

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good post.***

Jun 12, 2019, 5:43 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 12, 2019, 5:51 AM

I love it. It has everything I need and more. Also use prime for the movies.

Had it the first couple months of football season and dropped it for YouTubeTV

Jun 12, 2019, 6:17 AM

It has 50 hours of recording included in the plan which isn't much (YT is unlimited). But worse than that was the fact that when pausing love tv, it still forced commercials. So if I was late to kickoff, I could not catch up to live during commercials.

Re: Had it the first couple months of football season and dropped it for YouTubeTV

Jun 12, 2019, 11:34 AM

YouTube TV allows you to skip commercials during a game? I might be switching then.

Jun 12, 2019, 7:57 AM

In the Greenville Spartanburg area, Hulu Live does not have ABC. Also does not have AMC.

I went with You Tube TV. It has over 70 channels including all the sports channels. Not sure yet if it will have ACC Network.

The good thing about all the streaming TV options is you can cancel one and move to another one quite easily.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm going to use the free trial of hulu live in the next

Jun 12, 2019, 8:03 AM

week or two. YouTubeTV was, by far, my favorite live TV streaming service but they recently raised the price $10 a month and they have to commit to the ACC Network.

Jun 12, 2019, 8:50 AM

My little brother an I split a Hulu account with the Live TV...I absolutely love it. I usually prefer to watch the live games on ESPN's app logged in with the Hulu info. Sports aside, their lineup of TV shows and movies has improved dramatically over the past few years to the point where I rarely use my Netflix and find myself more often using Hulu. Netflix's original programming is all good, but aside from those few shows, Hulu has better selection IMO.

The other streaming service that has announced ACCN

Jun 12, 2019, 9:50 AM

PSVue

I've tried all of the streaming services, and I landed on PSVue. Unlimited DVR that just works. Great guide. Very stable. And it will have ACCNetwork. I recommend at least checking out their free trial. Works on FireTV stick, too, which is essential for me.

Jun 12, 2019, 11:32 AM

I’ve been subscribed to Hulu Live plus the commercial-free library for a year and I love it. Watching football games was a cinch. Easy to navigate. 50 hours of DVR storage. I’m very happy with it.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic