Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
However intelligent they may seem, some people are just
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 333

However intelligent they may seem, some people are just

Sep 19, 2018, 1:02 PM

bad.

"The founder of a an alt-right crowdfunding site and a 3-D gun-printing company was arrested for allegedly sexually assaulting a child.

Cody Wilson, 30, became a favorite in fringe circles after he started selling blueprints for 3-D printed guns, and launched Hatreon, the now-defunct platform he billed as “the #1 funding platform for the Alt Right.” But Wilson also used the internet to meet an underage girl for sex, Austin, Texas police allege."

https://www.thedailybeast.com/cody-wilson-3-d-printed-gun-advocate-charged-with-child-sexual-abuse?ref=home

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd say that it's a pretty easy and logical leap to now

Sep 19, 2018, 1:08 PM

assume that every right-leaning conservative is a pedophile. Right, CA? You pervert.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Keith says 'hi!"

Sep 19, 2018, 1:09 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

So... you defending this guy?***

Sep 19, 2018, 1:13 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Nope. Pointing out he is bad.

Sep 19, 2018, 1:30 PM

Not that the democrats will take any action on his domestic abuse though.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Al Franken says “You serious, Clark?”***

Sep 19, 2018, 1:42 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You believe what he did is OK?***

Sep 19, 2018, 1:46 PM

He was forced to resign by democrats, no?***

Sep 19, 2018, 1:55 PM

He's not running for re-election to the House but is

Sep 19, 2018, 2:05 PM

running for AG in MN.

And if the voters decide that his apology and

Sep 19, 2018, 2:06 PM

resignation from the senate was punishment enough, I guess he might get elected.

These chats are nice.

I meant the dude in the OP.

Sep 19, 2018, 1:52 PM [ in reply to Nope. Pointing out he is bad. ]

It's interesting your response to an alt-right nutjob committing a crime is to post a photo of another dude and ask, "What about him?"

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Nope. I got no use for him either.***

Sep 19, 2018, 1:53 PM

Reminds me of that Milo fool so many adored.

Sep 19, 2018, 1:16 PM

They may be smart, but chances are, if they support bad people and bad causes, they're also bad people.

Not very similar

Sep 19, 2018, 4:13 PM

Milo wasn't alt-right and didn't support the alt-right, as it's come to be known today. He also didn't say he was into underage people.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not very similar

Sep 19, 2018, 4:47 PM

Actually Milo did support the alt-right, and he did say that it was ok if young teenage boys had sex with older men, like he did when he was young.

It's because he actually said it is why you don't see Milo any more.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not quite

Sep 19, 2018, 4:57 PM

Milo wrote a piece that was an explainer for the alt-right before it became overrun with white supremacists. It's actually very good, if not critical enough of the bad elements that were already influential at the time. But he never said he supported it, and in fact said he was opposed to it later when it more closely resembled what it is today.

In a podcast from years ago, he did say that he thought that there could be something positive in underage boys having sex with adult men because of what he'd experienced (which is basically just the gay version of people on here talking about how there's no victim when a female teacher hooks up with an underage student). He'd basically gone too far at that point, and that's why he lost his platform. But he wasn't advocating for pederasty, and he said he was wrong later on.

Message was edited by: camcgee®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not quite

Sep 19, 2018, 11:20 PM

Milo has and does embrace alt-right ideology as well embracing ideology of extreme right wing purists who also embrace white nationalists. That doesn't make him a white nationalist per se, but he has been a strong supporter of all this ideology no matter how much he wants to squeal that he isn't alt-right.

Whatever he meant with the other stuff, it destroyed him, and we're all better for it. Whatever means justifies his end. He is the slime of the earth. Good riddance.

But wait! There's more.

Sep 19, 2018, 11:29 PM [ in reply to Not quite ]

Found this recent gem while doing a little research on him:

https://mashable.com/article/milo-yiannopoulos-deplatforming-alex-jones/#KDsmXCZMnOq6

"I have lost everything standing up for the truth in America, spent all my savings, destroyed all my friendships, and ruined my whole life," Yiannopoulos wrote. "At some point, you realize it’s occasionally better to spend the money on crabs and cocktails."

"My events almost never happen," Yiannopoulos wrote in the same comment. "It’s protests, or sabotage from Republican competitors or social media outcries. Every time, it costs me tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars. And when I get dumped from conferences, BARELY ANYONE makes a sound about it — not my fellow conservative media figures and not even, in many cases, you guys."

LOLOLOLOL. His tears are delicious. Talk about great satisfaction watching him continue to plummet.

Re: However intelligent they may seem, some people are just

Sep 19, 2018, 1:59 PM

It's just crazy how far the FBI and the Deep State will go to frame these "good people" on the alt right side.

it's hard to judge the guy...

Sep 19, 2018, 2:28 PM

without pics of the allegedly underaged girl

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 333
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic