Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How to tell if my usc clemson tickets are fake.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

How to tell if my usc clemson tickets are fake.

Nov 23, 2017, 11:40 PM

Hello I just bought 2 tickets for the game and want to make sure they are legit. Is there a way to verify that they are real? That is a picture of one of them he said they were bought through IPTAY, also they have no serated edges idk if that is normal.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How to tell if my usc clemson tickets are fake.

Nov 23, 2017, 11:42 PM

You should probably try and delete your post or picture. People can copy your UPC code and sell your tickets online making yours useless.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Message removed by Author

Nov 23, 2017, 11:44 PM

Message removed by Author

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Nov 23, 2017, 11:45 PM

Maybe you are trying to be funny but I’m going to assume you aren’t. I don’t know about being fake before but not it is since you’ve posted the barcode. That ticket is probably useless at this point. Never post a pic with the ticket barcode.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 23, 2017, 11:59 PM

The tickets I bought from the scalper had a barcode as well basicly it was a exact replica of a ticket. I dont normaly go to away games so i normaly have my season tickets or ones from stubhub.

Nov 23, 2017, 11:50 PM

This isn't game 7, it's game 12!!! That Ticket says game 7?

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And Deebo is out. Clearly fake***

Nov 23, 2017, 11:52 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

USuC played 12 home games?

Nov 23, 2017, 11:53 PM [ in reply to Re: How to tell if my usc clemson tickets are fake. ]

It's their 7th.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: USuC played 12 home games?

Nov 23, 2017, 11:54 PM

It doesn't say home game 7, it just says game 7.

My Citadel ticket says the same thing.***

Nov 24, 2017, 12:01 AM

Nov 23, 2017, 11:56 PM [ in reply to Re: How to tell if my usc clemson tickets are fake. ]

Not being funny I got ripped off by a scalper when i went to the louville game last year. So I was just trying to get some advise. thanks for the help....

Nov 23, 2017, 11:59 PM

You might be able to call the scar ticket office and ask if the numbers on your barcode are for real tickets. That is probably the only way to know. Not sure if they can really check it that way though.

Also none of my away game tickets through IPTAY had serrations. They wouldn’t be part of a season ticket so there is no reason for them to do that (would take too much time to separate all the tickets).

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hope you plan on getting to the gate 2 hours before kickoff.

Nov 24, 2017, 12:04 AM [ in reply to Re: How to tell if my usc clemson tickets are fake. ]

Use your barcode before someone else does since you posted it online.

Re: Hope you plan on getting to the hate 2 hours before kickoff.

Nov 24, 2017, 12:07 AM

Go to the game really early...first person scanned thru the gates with that ticket gets entrance and the seat.

Nov 24, 2017, 12:05 AM [ in reply to Re: How to tell if my usc clemson tickets are fake. ]

I got ripped off in Charlotte last year (ACC champ game) as well as lots of other fans...beware.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic