Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How many see that Dabo did to Alabama what Dabo's Bama
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,334

How many see that Dabo did to Alabama what Dabo's Bama

Jan 11, 2019, 2:57 PM

did to Miami in 1993? I know Dabo has to have thought about it, but that year Miami was talked about just like Alabama this year. "Greatest Team Ever", "Can't be beat", "Alabama doesn't have a chance", "Bama just needs to hope they don't get blown out", "Miami ought to just go ahead and take the trophy before the game"...

Yet the Tide punched Miami in the mouth from the beginning of the game, intercepted their "unbeatable QB" three times, and their defense held them to a mere 13 points.

And afterwards the talking heads on TV were left shakin' their heads with incomprehension exactly like they did Monday night.

There are so many "coincidences" in Dabo's life that I wouldn't even know were to begin, but it should be obvious to anyone who's more than just a casual observer that his life is a very, very special one, and Clemson University certainly is blessed that he's chosen to let us be one of the many that gets to share in his blessings.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Bama defender stripping the ball from the

Jan 11, 2019, 3:50 PM

Miami guy as he was closing in for a TD, then running it back the other way was one of the best plays I have ever seen.

Yeah, that was an ubelievable game.

Jan 11, 2019, 4:38 PM

Almost as good as ours.

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,334
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic