Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How many REALLY expected 10-1 at this point?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

How many REALLY expected 10-1 at this point?

Nov 18, 2017, 9:01 PM

Of course we all wanted 10-1 (heck we all WANTED 11-0) but honestly I never thought we would make it thru Auburn, Va Tech (away), NC State (away), Louisville (away), FSU, and ski thru all the others ESPECIALLY since we are every team's BIGGEST game of the year...I was hoping for 9-2 and probably would have been good with 8-3. It's pretty amazing considering this is a rebuild year and we're staring at the playoffs again....and personally I don't think we've seen the full potential of this team yet...

Hats off to the team, coaches, staff, IPTAY, band, cheerleaders, Central Spirit, and especially to the BEST FANS in all of college football.

BEAT THE HE%% OUT OF SOUTH CAROLINA!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought 10-1 would be a stretch, and that 9-2 was more

Nov 18, 2017, 9:10 PM

likely at this point. Granted, I would have never expected that one loss would come at the hands of Syracuse, but hey, that's football. I can't imagine anybody being disappointed with where we are right now.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

wen we made it throught september

Nov 18, 2017, 9:11 PM

unbeaten i expected undefeated

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not me.

Nov 18, 2017, 9:25 PM

I expected 11-0.

Re: Not me.

Nov 18, 2017, 9:28 PM

Dabo has built a new culture and Tigers are expected to win with the talent he has brought to Tiger town. There are still those who retreat back to the old days. We are beyond that folks.

Re: How many REALLY expected 10-1 at this point?

Nov 18, 2017, 9:29 PM

I had us at 9-2 , but 10-1 seemed doable . No way did I expect that our lone stumble would be at Syracuse . That was totally bonkers .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic