Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How great it is to be a Tiger. I don’t know what brought
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

How great it is to be a Tiger. I don’t know what brought

Aug 25, 2019, 6:44 PM

this about, but today, while watching golf, I turned to my wife and said, “Can you imagine what it would be like to be a Coot fan in this state?” Think about it...all they have is their conference to root for. They have been to one SEC Championship game and got embarrassed in it...by the same team that we might have beaten if our freshman kicker had not missed a field goal. Secondly, as much as they “dislike us” only their die hards can find any reason to criticize our coach. I have many Christian friends who are die hards but admire Dabo. They had Holtz and Spurrier. We had Bowed and now Swinney. What a difference!

Finally. What makes all this all the more enjoyable is how obnoxious they were during their 5 - 0 run against us. What goes around comes around.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How great it is to be a Tiger. I don’t know what brought

Aug 25, 2019, 7:00 PM

That 5 streak caused me to end my friendship with every coot friend I had at the time by their 3d straight win. And we had been friends for a long time until then. They couldn't handle that little bit of success and just went overboard with the chit talking that we hadn't never done to each other until then, and they believed that it was going to be a forever thing with them!!! With one of those friends, it caused him to have a serious mouth bleeding!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 25, 2019, 7:17 PM

They had gone 40 years without winning two in a row against Clemson.
Can you imagine? 40 years!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Aug 25, 2019, 7:18 PM [ in reply to Re: How great it is to be a Tiger. I don’t know what brought ]

Did you have anything to do with the serious mouth bleeding - allorange ? Just askin’ .... -:D

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Aug 25, 2019, 7:41 PM

I plead the 5th!!! ;)

Aug 25, 2019, 7:55 PM [ in reply to Re: How great it is to be a Tiger. I don’t know what brought ]

Harassing me over a game is one thing, but don't be getting right in my face to do it, and he was warned before his mouth and nose started pouring blood, and looking like a frog with his A $ $ bouncing across the floor!!! He press charges against me, but the judge threw it out once my lawyer told the judge that he was in my house, and he didn't start bleeding until I had ask him to leave several times. But the truth is, I never ask him to leave, he done that on his own in a hurry!!!

Aug 26, 2019, 2:10 PM

Lol .... justice served !! -:D

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic