Replies: 14   Last Post: Aug 11, 2020 8:39 PM by: SOLOS®
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 14  

How can they cancel football the same day Russia releases

[1]
Posted: Aug 11, 2020 5:12 PM

a vaccine?!?!

I thought that's what we were waiting for!

Re: How can they cancel football the same day Russia releases

Posted: Aug 11, 2020 5:16 PM

No. "WE" are what we have been waiting for... Didn't you hear?

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Posted: Aug 11, 2020 5:20 PM

In the USA any vaccines thought to be the cure all for Covid will take months and months and months of testing before it is approved by the FDA. If the vaccines was available right now it would probably be Christmas before you or I could receive it!

[1]
Posted: Aug 11, 2020 5:28 PM

No it will be ready November 4!

2020 student level member

[1]
Posted: Aug 11, 2020 7:28 PM

The Russia vaccine will not be approved in USA. Big pharma has to get rich from Covid, not Russian pharma. $$$$$

You just made the C!A and MostSad's list... Careful.***

Posted: Aug 11, 2020 8:39 PM

2020 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

[1]
Posted: Aug 11, 2020 5:17 PM

They probably just put vodka in a vial.

Posted: Aug 11, 2020 5:24 PM

Russia did not release "a" vaccine.

They released - or claim to have found - what will almost certainly turn out to be somebody else's trial vaccine, which their hackers stole from research done by Western companies about three weeks ago.

https://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/security/a33337560/russian-hackers-coronavirus-research-vaccine-centers/

Russia is not "first" in anything technological, especially biomed research. And I'm hardly an anti-vaxxer, but I think I'll let millions of others crash-test a Russian vaccine before I myself would inject it. And then wait a few years and make sure none of the test subjects are growing a third arm.

[1]
Posted: Aug 11, 2020 5:26 PM

Their Olympic doping history says otherwise :D

What if that "3rd arm" was a huge weener,

[2]
Posted: Aug 11, 2020 7:52 PM

That vaccine would fly off the shelves

2020 white level member

Would you take any sort

[1]
Posted: Aug 11, 2020 5:31 PM

of medication ‘developed’ by the Russians? I certainly wouldn’t.

Re: Would you take any sort

[1]
Posted: Aug 11, 2020 7:30 PM

I would take it before I took a vaccine will Bill Gates money behind it. Look at his record in Africa.

[1]
Posted: Aug 11, 2020 7:34 PM

I am sure Russia does have a vaccine. This is a communist military virus. You create a biological weapon, but you cant use it until you have a cure or vaccine. China has the vaccine. They have too few cases not to have it. They were probably close to a vaccine when the virus prematurely escaped. Russia was most definitely a partner with equal access.

LOL, now that's what I call cutting to the chase

[1]
Posted: Aug 11, 2020 8:00 PM

Not one Democrat has brought up the UNC researcher who was in Wuhan in October 2019, and who the whole scientific community has known was pursuing gain-of-function research on Coronaviruses in abeyance Industry and NIH directives for several years.

If Liberal Media were truthful, the Coronavirus would be known as the Chernobyl of the Medical Research community.

Posted: Aug 11, 2020 8:04 PM

The best virologists on the planet say COVID wasn't grown in a lab. If the Chinese did breed this thing, they're fooling the infectious-disease guys whose job it is to know such things. This was the official verdict:

I also just have a hard time with the idea the Chinese could be that far ahead of us...especially since like Russia, all the tech they have they largely stole from the West. They're doing some real cutting-edge stuff with commercial tech in Shenzhen - the so-called "Chinese Silicon Valley", building on a base of stolen intellectual property - but their biomedical tech has lagged well behind the curve though they've continued to steal that kind of stuff wholesale from the West as well.

Replies: 14  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Virginia
FOR SALE: For sale: 2 tickets top deck north section S row M and Brooks Center parking pass.

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
984 people have read this post