»
Topic: Hope KB is listening to the right people.
Replies: 17   Last Post: Sep 25, 2018 9:05 PM by: reynolds357
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 17  

Hope KB is listening to the right people.

[1]
Posted: Sep 25, 2018 7:00 PM

He has a chance to become a beloved Tiger for life and a great chance to coach for us down the road.

Re: Hope KB is listening to the right people.

[1]
Posted: Sep 25, 2018 7:02 PM

You can’t be upset with him if he decides to transfer

2018 white level member

Can't be upset but it would be a bad move on his part

[2]
Posted: Sep 25, 2018 7:09 PM

Unfortunately, there's a lot of ugly stuff being said online urging him to do that. I like him and have supported him as much as anyone. But leaving for 1 yr at another school when you have very limited prospects for an NFL career would be a poor decision IMO. Like someone said, he could potentially make more here in some capacity than he'd ever make in the NFL.

[1]
Posted: Sep 25, 2018 7:11 PM

Yes. There is something wrong with this. If he was going to Transfer, then he should have done it last May after he graduated. It's the middle of the season.

[2]

You’re right, he has earned the right however, it will speak volumes to the kind of man he is. “I’m gonna take my ball and go home if I can’t play” and honestly, I don’t think that’s who he is. His shown he is bigger than that. I guess we’ll see?

Posted: Sep 25, 2018 7:12 PM

I wouldn’t see it like that at all. In fact if I was in his shoes I would want to go be the man somewhere else. He could start for the vast majority of power 5 schools.

2018 white level member

The man at some also-ran school for a year?

[2]
Posted: Sep 25, 2018 7:16 PM

Honestly what good would that do? The bar for NFL QB is extremely high and he's not prototypical at all. He could stay here and continue to be part of greatness...maybe beyond his playing days.

Long term, I think he would make better connections and such

[1]
Posted: Sep 25, 2018 7:38 PM

similar to Take by finishing his carreer at Clemson.

He will do well no matter what, but I just see it maybe differently.

Re: Long term, I think he would make better connections and such

Posted: Sep 25, 2018 7:42 PM

Tajh

He’s already a beloved tiger.

2018 white level member

[1]

I hope is listening to the right people too!
Please KB, don't come on TNET to look for suggestions, LOL! These folks live in a fantasy world where people are robotic and don't have feelings. KB isn't military like some of you or maybe grew up in some circumstance that "hardened him" and anything that comes his way he faces it; "iron jawed"! Everybody can't process it like you all. And, to the OP point, I hope he has good people in his corner!

Posted: Sep 25, 2018 8:17 PM

It’s all about the money. These kids see the potential of making millions and are not invested in the Clemson as you would like to think.

More likely to make millions here after playing

[1]
Posted: Sep 25, 2018 8:20 PM

Look at the asst salaries. I've stood up for KB but he will never make a dime in the NFL, at least as a QB. If I were him I wouldn't burn bridges here.

Re: More likely to make millions here after playing

Posted: Sep 25, 2018 8:44 PM

Leaving wouldn’t burn bridges here.

Most men make decisions with their hearts, not their heads.

2018 orange level member

Posted: Sep 25, 2018 8:48 PM

You can’t put food on the table with applauds. He has to do what’s right for him, but he should still be taking advantage of practicing with some of the best coaches and players in the country.

I'd say Jeff Scott and Tony Elliott are putting a lot on the

Posted: Sep 25, 2018 8:56 PM

table with opportunity to do much better eventually. A career at Clemson is a pretty good gig if you're not NFL bound. I really think he needs to consider ALL his options and not just what some people are probably telling him.

Re: I'd say Jeff Scott and Tony Elliott are putting a lot on the

Posted: Sep 25, 2018 9:01 PM

My comment was directed at the “beloved tiger for life”. Yes there may be other opportunities, but that might not be what he wants right now. Jeff was the son of a coach, so maybe that was his aspiration.

Posted: Sep 25, 2018 9:05 PM

And he has a chance to play in the NFL if he transfers. I could not think ill of him if he did.

Replies: 17  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Florida State
FOR SALE: 4 seats together for the FSU game in Clemson section 117, $45 each.

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1652 people have read this post