Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Honestly the best thing for Coot Football
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 2,592

Honestly the best thing for Coot Football

Oct 29, 2019, 9:30 AM

is if they lose to App.

Then Ray won't have a choice but to pony up the money somehow to get Champ out.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Re: Honestly the best thing for Coot Football

Oct 29, 2019, 9:33 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Oct 29, 2019, 9:42 AM

I hope they keep him for a long time. He is the gift that keeps on giving, and you know their fans hate it, but they are like rats stuck in the middle of the ocean on a sinking ship. Lord, help me, I do love it so!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 29, 2019, 10:39 AM

I hope they keep him for a long time. He is the gift that keeps on giving, and you know their fans hate it, but they are like rats stuck in the middle of the ocean on a sinking ship. Lord, help me, I do love it so!

DugaTiger, I recognized that "Patton" movie reference at the end of your post, and I think that alone warrants the TU!!!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 29, 2019, 10:43 AM

I love that movie! We need a few more "Pattons" around, IMO.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 29, 2019, 10:50 AM

So let me guess, Bama is Tiger Tanks, the coots are Sherman tanks.

Oct 29, 2019, 2:16 PM

Both are septic tanks; one an obliterated septic tank, the other bigger and better, but both take the deposits.

Losing to App State is a very real possibility for uof5c...

Oct 29, 2019, 9:46 AM

App State knows this is a game they can win.

On the other hand, uof5c is scared to death because they know this is a game they absolutely can lose.

Who knows, maybe it will rain a lot so uof5c can cancel the game and reschedule another meeting with Akron which is exactly what they did last year in order become bowl eligible and to avoid the possibility of an embarrassing loss to Marshall.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Oct 29, 2019, 9:49 AM

Jeeezz.... Has it truly came to this? Has UofSC's sorry program finally gotten sorry enough that we have Tiger fans on Tnet actually feeling truly sorry for them..?? I never thought I'd see the day.. Fellas make no mistake, Carolina fans wouldn't P!$$ on our program if it was on fire.. We are enjoying a glorious day in the history of our rivalry. We are at the top of the mountain and they are at the bottom on fire with no end in sight... To quote one of the D-Day soldiers in the movie Saving Private Ryan.. "Don't shoot! Let em' burn!!!" I hope they extend Chump 8 more years and give him a $40 million buyout!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not me. I'm with you !!!

Oct 29, 2019, 10:02 AM

As far as I am concerned, they deserve every manner of hardship, misery and calamity that can possibly befall that lousy program.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Oct 29, 2019, 10:27 AM [ in reply to Re: Honestly the best thing for Coot Football ]

I'm with you let 'em burn...Ive heard enough of that chicken spew to last a life time. Same applies for the the crimenoles ...Let 'em burn

Message was edited by: spiderman_x10®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Honestly, the best thing for Coot football would be if

Oct 29, 2019, 9:50 AM

Muschamp AND Ray Tanner were both fired. But, they will never have the guts to fire their baseball Natty winning, but urine poor AD. So, they will continue to be irrelevant as they have always been in football.

and you want him gone.... why?***

Oct 29, 2019, 11:27 AM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..:: ru4god2 ::..

Oct 29, 2019, 11:59 AM

I heard the Gamecock governing board members are discussing several options regarding the future of their football program. The most popular option appears to be dropping the football program down to the next level of competition each year until they reach the lowest level and then abandon the program all together. They would then concentrate they attention and resources on the women's basketball program and the men's bass fishing program.

The Gamecock football program has been likened to a Federal Government program where they keep throwing large suns of money at a failing program doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 29, 2019, 1:18 PM

Kirby and thuga saved Muschamp's job. That's a double good thing.

Replies: 14
| visibility 2,592
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic