Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Honestly, I'm almost to the point that I don't
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,855

Honestly, I'm almost to the point that I don't

Mar 15, 2014, 4:26 PM

a damm what any of those talking heads on CBS and ESPN say--I've got two eyes and I saw what happened. What really gets my dander up is half of'em lying to us and expecting us to believe it. This crap has been going on in this conference for a long, long time and the fact that a large number of basketball folks recognize the blatant inequality of the officiating is totally meaningless. Its going to change nothing.

And I remain unhappy with Mr. Radakovich's response to the Pitt debacle. Until I hear otherwise, I fully expect a similar response to last nights officiating nightmare. HE'S THE ONE that needs to raise immortal h-e-double hockey sticks with the league office to the point that the head of ACC officials imparts to his crews that any more of this crap is going to result multi-game suspensions. The Pitt and Duke baloney has now cost Clemson AND the ACC money.

Also, Radakovich owes Coach Brownell one---the lack of public support from Jervey has been discouraging to a lot of fans. I can only imagine what the staff and players are thinking if, indeed, the only response by our athletic director's office has been what was reported thus far

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Honestly, I'm almost to the point that I don't

Mar 15, 2014, 4:36 PM

if clemson ever said boo to the ACC about anything hoops related I cant recall it.

The stupidity of this is we hold the trump card as football brings in much more money than hoops. why we continue to suffer this junk from the ACC is just ridiculous.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Barnes wasn't shy about it.***

Mar 15, 2014, 11:51 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 15, 2014, 4:38 PM

Excellent post. +1

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Honestly?

Mar 15, 2014, 4:40 PM

Nothing will change until the AD, the Pres and the BOT decide to make it a point of emphasis. It should not be a public debate until there is a satisfactory decision if one is made by the end of April. It "The Conclusion" should be made public and there should be several actions handed out and certain officials that should not be allowed to officiate any league games again. This is a league problem and always will be till we stand up to tobacco road and Swoffy (The Grinch.)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Remember when FSU challenged Swofford ...

Mar 15, 2014, 4:42 PM

and then went on to win their first Hoops title?

Coincidence?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I remember when Barnes challenged Dean and then

Mar 15, 2014, 7:09 PM

later ended up getting 40 fouls called in Chapel Hill and ending the game with only 4 eligible players on the court.

Coincidence? '-)

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm hoping we find a couple of allies with some clout from

Mar 15, 2014, 4:52 PM

the conf expansion. Syracuse couldn't make it one year before going postal. I'm hoping for more.

Mar 15, 2014, 5:26 PM

You should be more tee'd off, for Clemson hiring
a Ga.Tecnical Institute of Technology AD.We should
hire one of our own.This AD is only a fund raiser,
and will never stand up for our Team's.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This current AD will never make waves. He is a yes

Mar 15, 2014, 5:29 PM

man.

Lol

Mar 15, 2014, 8:10 PM

D-Rads biggest problem will be keeping Brownell at Clemson. I hope to god they sign him up long term.

As for complaining about bad calls...you might as well complain about bad weather. Both do you no good.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Time for a little Terrorist meantality

Mar 16, 2014, 2:33 AM

On the ACC Office Address.

-Doc

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,855
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic