Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Home and Home with Stanford?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Home and Home with Stanford?

Sep 9, 2018, 8:08 AM

I think this would be a great match-up for us. Although last night was prime-time ESPN ... playing 2 SEC teams every year does not seem to balance us from a national perspective. I would like West Coast exposure. Did you see the empty seats they had for USC yesterday? We would fill their stadium .. and it has a nice turf. They return the trip to Death Valley with limited fans. Dado and David are pals. It would help Clemson academics to be associated with Stanford in a peer type of manner (e.g Duke plays Northwestern, Vandy plays Wake, Rice etc...). Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Home and Home with Stanford?

Sep 9, 2018, 8:16 AM

I am glad we had this trip to A&M. I am only suggesting that we try to sprinkle in a West Coast team where we can. Extends the Clemson brand and allows us (players and fans) another cool experience.

I would love home and away with USC, Oregon, or Washington

Sep 9, 2018, 8:27 AM

Stanford seems kind of boring too me, we play enough Duke and Georgia Tech fanbases. I also want home and aways against Tennessee, Florida (hah Gators would never schedule that), Penn State, Texas, Nebraska, maybe Wisconsin.

Re: I would love home and away with USC, Oregon, or Washington

Sep 9, 2018, 11:58 AM

All great suggestions. Can you image us in Eugene, OR or Madison WI? And then have the Badgers come down here. It would be a festive tailgate to say the least.

A Stanford game would be an amazing Xs&Os match-up with Shaw. Yeah, may be a light atmosphere in the stadium.

BTW, switching topics, ETN ... I think we need to feed the beast. That kid is something else.

Go Tigers!

Sep 9, 2018, 8:35 AM

Whew, I'm glad I re-read that. At first I thought you wanted us to play that powerhouse Samford in B'ham AL. I heard they should be a Top Ten team and almost impossible to beat.

Sep 9, 2018, 12:26 PM

Totally agreed

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic