Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hire the coach from Furman
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Hire the coach from Furman

Feb 20, 2019, 11:58 AM

Young up and comer, well spoken, great personality, got Furman ranked and it is a hard place to win with no success for like 40 years. He could even stay in the same house if he wanted

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and get rid of Dabo?!

Feb 20, 2019, 12:00 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

After his latest recruiting class was filled with so many

Feb 20, 2019, 12:04 PM

3-star athletes, not to mention a win against the coots that felt like a loss, I'm on board with this idea.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Let's face it...he's probably not capable of taking the team

Feb 20, 2019, 12:09 PM [ in reply to and get rid of Dabo?! ]

any higher.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: Let's face it...he's probably not capable of taking the team

Feb 20, 2019, 12:22 PM

Finally some sarcasm that is actually funny. LOL

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sarcasm? Pretty sure she was being serious***

Feb 20, 2019, 12:31 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

and definitely not funny.

Feb 20, 2019, 1:29 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Hire the coach from Furman

Feb 20, 2019, 12:21 PM

DeMeo from Fla. ST. College deserves A look.
Check out His incredible record!

I like what I've seen of Bob Richey so far

Feb 20, 2019, 1:16 PM

but Brownell did the same thing at Wright State

Feb 20, 2019, 1:25 PM

and we said the same thing about his capabilities. We gotta go after a candidate with success in recruiting. Plain and simple. Or we go hire a guy that is a good x's and o's guy again and still struggle in the ACC because we aren't getting upper tier talent in the doors. If we're wanting x's and o's then we need to just stay put. WE have a decent basketball coach just not enough scorers and defenders that can compete with the upper half of the league. ITs recruiting that gets us in the upper tier. We're mid pack and thats about where i would expect Clemson to be. So he's doing his job. Just didnt' get any breaks this year.

Re: but Brownell did the same thing at Wright State

Feb 20, 2019, 1:29 PM

We should go for some guys on this list.

https://247sports.com/Season/2018-Basketball/CompositeCoachRankings/

From what I've read Richey is a good recruiter

Feb 20, 2019, 1:31 PM [ in reply to but Brownell did the same thing at Wright State ]

Re: Hire the coach from Furman

Feb 20, 2019, 1:21 PM

He wouldn't want us. Our fans suck and therefore we will never win. Plus, nobody wants 2.5 million.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic