Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
High school sports
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

High school sports

Aug 12, 2020, 8:30 PM

I just found out that our high school softball team started games this week. Cross Country runs this weekend. Football plays in 23 days. Making it past Labor Day without a Covid spike will be a huge milestone. Keeping my fingers crossed that success at the high school level will give confidence to the college decision makers for football.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

NC sports have been pushed to December at the earliest

Aug 12, 2020, 8:41 PM

Football will start in February and play 7 games

Re: High school sports

Aug 13, 2020, 1:55 AM

Congratulations to your high school,and any high school/league that does play sports,but seriously the logistics of playing any high school sport pales in comparison to those of the collegiate level.

Re: High school sports

Aug 13, 2020, 5:37 AM

Playing any high school sports right now is idiotic and any administration allowing it should be fired on the spot for incompetence. The way some people are acting is shocking. People making dumb comments like.... i know several people who are have had the virus and so and so died but its part of life .... sounds selfish, cold and like they have a brain the size of a peanut.

Yeah yeah yeah, i know, virus cant be stopped wearing masks . I get it. Who doesnt? But not trying to save lives and trying to look out for other people is insane. Some people walk around almost proud to ignore any effort to curb the spread. In my mind, thats makes you a total loser and nobody i want to know.

I will continue to do all i can to help slow the virus. Period.

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic