Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
High definition copy of the Georgia game available...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

High definition copy of the Georgia game available...

Sep 2, 2013, 1:47 PM

I've posted a hi-def copy of the game (5gb, mkv, 720p file) to the newsgroups (alt.binaries.tv, alt.binaries.multimedia). I cut out all the commercials and half time banter for your viewing pleasure. I've attached a zipped copy of the NZB file for those of you that know how to download from the newsgroups.

I'm processing a smaller DivX version (i.e. 1.7gb avi file) of the game right now and can post to the newsgroups later if y'all are interested...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks, now if you could cut out the Mutts Flopping!!!***

Sep 2, 2013, 1:57 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: High definition copy of the Georgia game available...

Sep 2, 2013, 2:03 PM

Thanks Tabby, I will have to figure out how to download a newsgroup file.

Sep 2, 2013, 3:05 PM

I've been using newsgroups for years and have found them to the be the best source for video content. If you are new to newsgoups it may be a little daunting at first but is worth the time to learn as everything ends up getting posted to the newsgroups. I've attached a Newsgroup primer if you are new to this stuff and want to learn how to download files from the newsgroups....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Will check it out, thanks again******

Sep 2, 2013, 3:38 PM

Here's an easier way to get an HD copy of the game..

Sep 2, 2013, 7:44 PM [ in reply to Re: High definition copy of the Georgia game available... ]

if you can't figure out the newsgroup thing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTasKZdvqrg

If you have Firefox, install DownloadHelper addon, and download the whole video in HD.

But having all of the commercials cut out would make it worth getting the OP's copy.

Sep 3, 2013, 9:02 AM [ in reply to Re: High definition copy of the Georgia game available... ]

This copy from YouTube is a little over 4Gb.

Sep 2, 2013, 2:06 PM

just curious how you are recording it. I am interested because i have recording games in the past but id like to figure a good way to record HD games and transfer them. Thanks

Sep 2, 2013, 2:58 PM

I built a home theater PC (HTPC) and installed a Hauppauge Colossus HD PVR card for recording TV shows. With the Colossus card all you have to do is run a connection (HDMI or component cables) from your cable/satellite box to the input of the card and you are all set. The Colossus records in h.264 (AVC/Bluray compatible) that is typically a 1080i .TS file. I use VideoReDo TV Suite to edit the videos and MeGUI to convert them to other formats (i.e. 720p or DivX avi files) if desired.

There are some tricks that you can do to record a pure HDMI HD digital signal from your set top box on the Colossus card but prefer not to post that information publicly - T-mail me if you want the details.

Can you PLEASE post either or both versions to a

Sep 2, 2013, 3:14 PM

torrent site such as http://kat.ph ??

Please include the avi file. Thanks

Sep 2, 2013, 3:17 PM

t

$20 for a dvd copy OP

Sep 2, 2013, 7:47 PM

Tmail me if so.

I would give you a TORRENT of thanks...

Sep 2, 2013, 7:50 PM

if someone could provide another way to get it. Just wanted to plant that SEED.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 2, 2013, 11:36 PM

You are a true Clemson gentleman! I wish I could give you thousand points. Will you be doing this for future games too?

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic