Replies: 7   Last Post: Jun 30, 2020 6:20 PM by: cu1981fans
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 7  

High Schools stopped workouts this week. My oldest Grandson

[7]
Posted: Jun 29, 2020 11:52 PM

will be a sophomore this fall. He said that the area High Schools are not working out this week due to the uptick in the Covid 19. He is still working with his Dad (My Son) at home. I hope the Schools give this thing time before making a final decision. Spartanburg County.

2020 orange level member

Re: High Schools stopped workouts this week. My oldest Grandson

Posted: Jun 30, 2020 8:06 AM

As it looks right now fall sports are not gonna happen. The SCHSL is taking their time to announce it, cause their is always hope but with the uptick it is less and less likely!

[1]
Posted: Jun 30, 2020 8:39 AM

Such short sighted decisons. And what happens when they start back (even if it's in 6 months or a year)? The cases have to go up, to come down. There is no way to reduce the risk or hide from the virus. It's here to stay.

military_donation.jpg

Posted: Jun 30, 2020 8:52 AM

Yep, but unfortunately school districts have to make a lot of CYA decisions these days to limit their exposure to being sued.

[1]
Posted: Jun 30, 2020 5:38 PM

Grandson said they were wearing face coverings and were rotating 2 groups 7:45 and 9:45. They were practicing outside on the practice fields. He said they were doing temp checks each day and He did not know of anyone with the Covid 19.

2020 orange level member

American Association of Pediatrics is recommending kids go back to school

[2]
Posted: Jun 30, 2020 6:20 PM

https://services.aap.org/en/pages/2019-novel-coronavirus-covid-19-infections/clinical-guidance/covid-19-planning-considerations-return-to-in-person-education-in-schools/

Stopping HS sports and practices is stupid. People under age 24 are more at risk dying from the flu or in a car accident.

If you’re worried about Grandma .....stay away from Grandma!

https://services.aap.org/en/pages/2019-novel-coronavirus-covid-19-infections/clinical-guidance/covid-19-planning-considerations-return-to-in-person-education-in-schools/

Stopping HS sports and practices is stupid. People under age 24 are more at risk dying from the flu or in a car accident.

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: I have CFP jackets and vests. fully authentic. text me 864-372-6518

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
1429 people have read this post