Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hey guys, I think Trump is onto something with this idea
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 425

Hey guys, I think Trump is onto something with this idea

Feb 22, 2018, 10:56 PM

“We have to look at the Internet, because a lot of bad things are happening to young kids and young minds, and their minds are being formed. And we have to do something about maybe what they’re seeing and how they’re seeing it,” Trump said. “And also video games. I’m hearing more and more people say the level of violence in video games is really shaping young people’s thoughts. And then you go the further step and that’s the movies. You see these movies, they’re so violent and yet a kid is able to see a movie if sex isn’t involved, but killing is involved. Maybe they have to put a rating system for that.”

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bozo***

Feb 22, 2018, 11:08 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hey guys, I think Trump is onto something with this idea

Feb 22, 2018, 11:08 PM

how about a rating system for presidents instead

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So everything is in play BUT don't touch

Feb 22, 2018, 11:14 PM

Our movies dmit.

Ever wonder why they stopped showing people smoking in movies and TV? Because they didn't want to glorify it? To make it cool?

That is sane to blame movies on smoking but not.on guns?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So everything is in play BUT don't touch

Feb 22, 2018, 11:16 PM

right, I remember all of that gun violence in the 1950's when John Wayne was shooting people on the silver screen.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, I think he has a great idea!

Feb 22, 2018, 11:28 PM [ in reply to So everything is in play BUT don't touch ]

We totally should have a rating system for movies and video games that lets parents know what they will see in movies/games. It's amazing we don't already have it! Yet again, Trump shows us what kind of next level thinker he is. MAGA!

This is why his tweets are genius and not folly

Feb 23, 2018, 7:33 AM

Narrative: sympathetic kids pissed at trump -have the NRA actually scared for the first ever.

Trump: why don’t we put ratings on movies. Well arm teachers but only the ones with aptitude for guns.

Narrative: Trump is so stupid!!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

wow and shooting people is already illegal***

Feb 22, 2018, 11:16 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hey guys, I think Trump is onto something with this idea

Feb 23, 2018, 12:50 PM

There have been studies that disprove video games make kids more violent...but what it does do is desensitize you to violence. Could be a good or bad thing depending how you look at it.

I do think the internet is a problem for kids tho. Social media has done more harm than good to society. Don't get me started on these trolls

Replies: 8
| visibility 425
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic