Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hey Ukraine...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Hey Ukraine...

Jul 11, 2019, 3:50 PM

SUCK ONE COMMIES!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Hey Ukraine...

Jul 11, 2019, 3:54 PM

In all fairness, the average citizen of the Ukraine has no interest at all being a communist regime. They would welcome all of Russia dominance to leave immediately.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well right now they're only getting USA dominance

Jul 11, 2019, 3:58 PM

just like the rest of the world!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I'm guessing fairness was low on GWP's list of concerns.***

Jul 11, 2019, 3:58 PM [ in reply to Re: Hey Ukraine... ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm guessing fairness was low on GWP's list of concerns.***

Jul 11, 2019, 4:02 PM

It should be. When you take a stab at someone, it should be a fair and knowledgeable stab. Not an ignorant one, which it was.

Not speaking for GWP, but $$$s to donuts he doesn't care...

Jul 11, 2019, 4:06 PM

any more than I do about your ridiculous drivel.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your face is ignorant***

Jul 11, 2019, 4:06 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm guessing fairness was low on GWP's list of concerns.*** ]

^^^ see here, Pete's Commie Pink Ponies ^^^***

Jul 11, 2019, 4:07 PM

Jul 11, 2019, 5:49 PM [ in reply to Re: Hey Ukraine... ]

Actually that's not true. Having spent time in the Ukraine I can tell you that some (many younger) see the West as where they should align to prosper in the future. There are others who want to maintain their strong ties to Russia.

While I was at the airport departing with my detachment, the Ukrainian man in front of me was asked by the clerk where he wanted to sit. In a very loud voice in English he said, "I don't care, just don't but me next to any of the F%^!@# Americans. I can't stand Americans."

Jul 12, 2019, 6:13 AM

Ukraine sounds a lot like Canada.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 11, 2019, 4:01 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Poor girl's allergic to something, all swollen up like that.***

Jul 11, 2019, 4:02 PM

Jul 11, 2019, 9:20 PM [ in reply to Re: Hey Ukraine... ]

This is the type of celebration I would've liked the women's soccer team to have.

And they had the advantage of of Chernobyl.

Jul 11, 2019, 6:52 PM

What kind of athletic abilities would radiation provide?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic