Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hey Mr Hood...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 3,826

Hey Mr Hood...

Oct 17, 2017, 2:06 PM

Since you are the inside man...
I'm curious, do the coaches have sense of URGENCY for our frustrations on offense? Do they mention our lack of passes over the middle? I know they can only "coach speak" to media, but what are you hearing being on the inside????

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hey Mr Hood...

Oct 17, 2017, 2:08 PM

Also, are they equally worried about DSP's return? TIA in advances.

davidhood®

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Also, any word on deleted poasts by some jerk

Oct 17, 2017, 2:11 PM

that were rude to my friend CtLiEgMeSrOsN

Here's what he said earlier:

Oct 17, 2017, 2:09 PM

"The playbook is being blown up and restarted. It was foolish for us to assume that we could use the same plays that led us to a National Championship and only 3 losses over 2.5 seasons."

HTHIA that helps in advance.

Snowflake Basher........Out

"our"?***

Oct 17, 2017, 2:11 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Evidently...

Oct 17, 2017, 2:15 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

That is dang right scary.

Oct 17, 2017, 6:32 PM

I m scared!

Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 17, 2017, 3:00 PM

HutchFunny you should ask....

The reason I am getting to this a little late is because we just spent time with Jeff Scott. I think there is a LOT of frustration right now. Hunter Renfrow told us the meeting wasn't fun, and I asked about the lack of deep passing and lack of middle. They are "Self-scouting" this week as well as working on Georgia Tech in trying to get things going in the right direction

badge-seniorwriter.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 17, 2017, 5:57 PM

We should NEVER looes to unrank team. It's not funny! It's not the first time we had a mid season flop!
We need to be in attack mode! We seem to be doing just enough to not loose or as in Friday almost win!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 17, 2017, 5:59 PM

Ranked teams will always get beat by unranked teams at some point. It's just life in college football.

This staff has done a tremendous job of limiting the times that has happened (twice in the last two and a half years).

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 17, 2017, 6:28 PM [ in reply to Re: Hey Mr Hood... ]

A sincere Thank you for the response, I appreciate the info you pass along to us crazy football fans! Thanks

Tnet is full of people that didn't see that coming.***

Oct 17, 2017, 6:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Hey Mr Hood... ]

I wouldn't want to be anywhere around Clemson's practices for at least two weeks.

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They do need to figure out why a veteran offensive line, and

Oct 17, 2017, 7:02 PM [ in reply to Re: Hey Mr Hood... ]

best receivers in the game, with game-breaking running backs and a dual threat QB that's been accurate on the pass, was sputtering on offense even before Bryant's injury.

However, I hope they don't retool too much and come out unsure and experimental about what they're doing, because Georgia Tech will be very sure about what they are going to do offensively.

Oct 17, 2017, 6:30 PM

Will be HIGHLY interesting to see how we look at 8:00 October 28

Re: Hey Mr Hood...well, since you asked, the coaches

Oct 17, 2017, 7:11 PM

closely monitor everything that you say and suggest. It's where the coaches get their plays, defensive schemes and personnel decisions. They depend on the fans, because they don't know squat about football. They did tell me to thank you for the great ideas that have led to only 3 losses in the last 3 seasons, one of which was the Natty. They are a little disappointed that you couldn't coach the team to a win in the 1st Natty against Bammer.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 3,826
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic