Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hey Bama
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

Hey Bama

Dec 11, 2017, 4:59 PM

We have always as Clemson fans looked up to you a program to be like. We are some what joined at the hip with you due to the number of our coaches with Alabama connections. We look forward to seeing you again in the Sugar Bowl and I feel the Tigers will win.

Now on another note all true Clemson conservatives will be pulling for Alabama voters to help Judge Moore score the winning touchdown tomorrow. MAGA and go TIGERS!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hey Bama

Dec 11, 2017, 5:00 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Dec 11, 2017, 5:22 PM

Judge Moore says the last time American was great was when we had slavery. Is that really how you feel about our starting quarterback, Christian Wilkins, or any of our African American athletes?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 11, 2017, 5:27 PM

Some folks cannot put aside party and admit when someone is pond scum. I am a fiscal conservative but good grief electing people like this is just plain stupid.

Dec 12, 2017, 10:35 AM

Sounds like you would be right at home with the rest of the creatures in the swamp.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Certainly not a fan of Moore, but do you have a link

Dec 11, 2017, 5:45 PM [ in reply to Re: Hey Bama ]

to where he said that?

Re: Certainly not a fan of Moore, but do you have a link

Dec 11, 2017, 5:51 PM

One of many , he does not implicitly say it but it sure is implied.
http://www.newsweek.com/roy-moore-last-time-america-great-during-slavery-741845

I'm sure he didn't mean how the 10th Amendment has been

Dec 11, 2017, 6:38 PM

ignored as the limited Federal government that was intended has become the all-powerful government in control of every aspect of your life. Where all income is considered the government's first, and any reduction in taxes is actually the government "giving" money away to the tax payers, especially if they are very productive.

I'm sure he meant he wanted slavery back. I'm sure of it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: I'm sure he didn't mean how the 10th Amendment has been

Dec 11, 2017, 7:50 PM

He explicitly says America was great when it had slavery.

America was great when our founding fathers

Dec 12, 2017, 10:36 AM

declared independence from England and trekked across America to explore the wild west. America is still the greatest country in the world, just like it was 200-300 years ago.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 11, 2017, 6:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Hey Bama ]

Any member of our team is welcome in my house any time. Maybe you need to examine yourself and ask the question is a conservative welcome in your house!!!!!!!

Dec 11, 2017, 8:49 PM

A conservative yes but a pervert like Moore NO

Dec 11, 2017, 5:25 PM

Somehow I cannot see supporting a guy that in his 30's was cruising the malls and HS trying to pick up girls. Seems kinda pedophile at best and shows a true lack of character. When the cops were told to keep the worm out of the malls then where there is smoke there is fire. Gotta say as a dad of a young woman I would have kicked his teeth out, you really think he would want to prosecute when he would know it would come as to why?

Dec 12, 2017, 1:47 PM

More fake news! You need to hear what the mall security manager said. For your benefit, he said it never happened!

Message was edited by: gunstock15®

Dec 11, 2017, 5:36 PM

If Moore wins then I can see us going full stoopiid Alabama here in Michigan and sending this guy to Washington:

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 11, 2017, 5:55 PM

All of you dirty pajama punks that live in your parents basement need to get a job and a life. It gives me a great thrill to flush you out and expose you for what you really are.

GunStock15

Dec 11, 2017, 6:06 PM

Expose us as what skippy? Clearly mentally stable adults that have morals? My that hurts so much! Clearly you are managing to function with 2 living brain cells. One being scuffed, you should follow that old adage- Sometimes it is better to keep one's mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. I do hope you come back and say April Fool's.

Re: GunStock15

Dec 11, 2017, 6:14 PM

Maybe you should have kept your mouth shut!!

Everyone knows liberals are smart and conservatives are stupid, duh.

Dec 11, 2017, 6:41 PM

The geniuses at MSNBC and NPR done told me that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

You didn't need any help...***

Dec 11, 2017, 7:27 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Take it to the PnR board, "skippy".***

Dec 11, 2017, 7:28 PM [ in reply to Re: GunStock15 ]

All true Clemson conservatives will not be pulling for Roy

Dec 11, 2017, 7:39 PM

Moore tomorrow FWIW.

Also not sure, Bama fans, that we've also always looked up to you as a program to be like. Sure, we've wanted to win and be #1, and y'all have certainly done a lot more of that than we have, but there's also the Clemson Gentleman thing that keeps us humble. You got the OP in your corner though, so there's that.

Go Tigers.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 11, 2017, 7:48 PM

Hooray pedophilia?

Dec 12, 2017, 10:28 AM

Prove it!!!

Dec 11, 2017, 7:53 PM

I’m a political science major at Clemson and a proud conservative but I refuse to respect and advocate the success of Roy Moore. I think it is important for the sake and legitimacy of the Republican Party that we never sacrifice our principles for the advancement of our politics. And I ask you to please stop being part of the culture that brings contemporary politics into all other aspects of life such as football. It’s very annoying and this is no different than the dirty Democrats using the NFL as their vehicle for supporting gay rights or a variant of misunderstoood inequality issues. God bless America and Go Tigers!

I've know some intelligent people during my 65 years...

Dec 11, 2017, 8:20 PM

and I must say you aren't among them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic