Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hey Balmhead - why’d you take your post in the Watson thread
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Hey Balmhead - why’d you take your post in the Watson thread

Nov 26, 2020, 2:23 PM

down ???

Tigerbalm1®

Don’t even bother - I already screen shot it.

1. Do you even English ??? You EMIGRATE to another country. Maybe you should emigrate to the country that is home to your first language ???

2. Follow Deshaun on insta ...... he ain’t who he used to be.

It has been discouraging to watch for the last year or so.

You don’t sit for the National Anthem with a towel over your head. How he chooses to show himself on insta and then this ...... he’s a long way from his Clemson heritage.

Just my opinion - I could be wrong - Happy Thanksgiving all ! !

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: Hey Balmhead - why’d you take your post in the Watson thread

Nov 26, 2020, 3:20 PM

We live in a free country, Watson can do whatever he likes during the national anthem.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 26, 2020, 4:08 PM

Does living in a free country allow you to riot and destroy when things don’t go your way.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

what a sillly question,***

Nov 26, 2020, 4:23 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: what a sillly question,***

Nov 26, 2020, 6:11 PM

I missed the game. Did Watson actually sit during the anthem with a towel over his head as stated ? If so, he lost me as a fan.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: what a sillly question,***

Nov 26, 2020, 6:15 PM

I don't think so, I saw him taking a knee.

Nov 26, 2020, 6:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Hey Balmhead - why’d you take your post in the Watson thread ]

Actually that’s not true. Yes. We live in a free country. But when you put on the uniform of a professional athlete you no longer live under your constitutional rights, but under the contract you have with your employer. When you put on that uniform you are representing a brand and an organization and you are a contract employee which means they can control certain things you say and do when you’re wearing that uniform and when you’re on their property. Which is why Jim McMahon used to get fined for doing anything other than wearing the uniform exactly as the NFL mandates. The only reason these sorry racist yes these players are the ones that are racist and ignorant and brainwashed and being manipulated and the only reason these players are getting away with it is because they’re black and they’re millionaires. Let a McDonald’s employee or a Fed ex employee try and protest on the job and see how quickly they get fired!

No one cares if they protest. No one cares how they use their platform. That is their American right. But they are not allowed to do it wearing the uniform. And they are not allowed to do it when they are disrespecting the flag and America and you can tell me that’s been debunked 1 million times but it has not. All you have to do is read the transcript or listen to the video of the comments made by Kaepernick the day after he kneeled for the first time and he made it very clear that he was doing that because he was not gonna stand for a flag that represents an oppressive country.

As a Clemson graduate and self professed progressive you’re actually not very intelligent and you don’t know the first #### thing about the constitution or employer employee relations.

The fact that he can do what he does. The fact that he can burn an American flag and not get arrested. The fact that these players are doing what they’re doing proves that they’re idiots because if America was oppressive and racist they would be arrested! Get back to me when a racist black athlete gets arrested for protesting.

Nov 26, 2020, 6:31 PM

Anyone that protests during the National Anthem needs to tell the families of those who died or were wounded on the battlefield why they were protesting. I think I know what they would tell that protester.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 26, 2020, 6:35 PM

The protestors don’t have the intelligence to connect those dots.

All animals are equal

Nov 26, 2020, 6:40 PM

but some animals are more equal than others

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 26, 2020, 7:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Hey Balmhead - why’d you take your post in the Watson thread ]

We do live in a free country. When we are at work we have to follow rules. Standing for the national anthem is still a rule in the NFL. They are making millions of dollars, they could probably handle standing up.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic