»
Topic: Hey ......
Replies: 5   Last Post: Jan 17, 2021, 12:17 PM by: SocMan2®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

Hey ......

Posted: Jan 16, 2021, 8:01 PM

Judge Keller®

We are anxiously awaiting your condescending, why brownlee is the greatest ever, and “this is bound to happen because DID YOU SEE OUR FACILITIES 8 YEARS AGO” .......

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg link

Brad Brownell: all-time losingest coach in Clemson men's basketball history, and only coach to beat North Carolina in Chapel Hill.

Re: Hey ......well at the guy supports the team

[4]
Posted: Jan 16, 2021, 8:05 PM

more than I can say for you

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg link

Hmmmmm - OK ..... my entire post was about a poster - not

Posted: Jan 17, 2021, 8:54 AM

our team.

But at least you swung hard.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg link

Brad Brownell: all-time losingest coach in Clemson men's basketball history, and only coach to beat North Carolina in Chapel Hill.

I hope your day is doing well also.

emoji_events [6]
Posted: Jan 16, 2021, 8:28 PM

We lost to a better team today. I’m sure not playing for a week and a half, and not practicing for 8 days, caused us to be rusty and out of rhythm, but I don’t think we would’ve beaten UVA regardless.

We aren’t on their level yet. They are the defending national champions and probably the best team in the ACC this year. I think we are a legit top 20 team, but they are top 10 if not top 5.

Really disappointing performance tonight. I know our team will work hard to learn from this and get better. Lots of basketball left.

2021 white level member link

Cobbox on Brad Brownell: “His only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: I hope your day is doing well also.

Posted: Jan 17, 2021, 12:17 PM

My UVA friends consider this a rebuild year. Brownell took the week off. He needs to study Dean Smith, Tony Bennett, Bobby Knight and other slow-ball standouts and improve his coaching game. Or not. Clemson has made him. He has enough money for several generations.

2021 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg link

Re: Hey ......

[1]
Posted: Jan 17, 2021, 11:48 AM

Self-awareness didn’t find you overnight I see.

2021 white level member link

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 2 lower level season tickets in the North stands, section Q, row Z, $1000 each.

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1016 people have read this post