Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Herbie just said on Gameday that his phone chat with Dabo this week had him wound up..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,308

Herbie just said on Gameday that his phone chat with Dabo this week had him wound up..

Nov 9, 2019, 9:15 AM

with the disrespect for Clemson & its accomplisments..and thus feels Dabo & Tigers will be showing up & off in Raleigh.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Herbie just said on Gameday that his phone chat with Dabo this week had him wound up..

Nov 9, 2019, 9:18 AM

Hope he is correct - LBB !! Feel that way too ... but can’t help a little apprehension slipping in with State .... lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Re: Herbie just said on Gameday that his phone chat with Dabo this week had him wound up..

Nov 9, 2019, 9:27 AM

My only apprehension is will penalized for not beating them bad enough. If we beat them by 28 points will they say that we struggled.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's been so long since I've felt any apprehension

Nov 9, 2019, 9:27 AM [ in reply to Re: Herbie just said on Gameday that his phone chat with Dabo this week had him wound up.. ]

Regarding a Tiger football game...it really never crosses my mind. Maybe I've simply matured (nah...that can't be...poasts don't lie!)...or I've cut back on caffeine. I honestly remember chuckling when Pitt won three years back...mostly because I heard their fans chanting "2 and 0...2 and 0"...thought that was clever. It's not true anymore though.

I just enjoy the 'ride' and, despite all the blather by the media and faux-perts on college football...I simply don't see a better team out there...anywhere...period. Can Clemson lose a game...sure. No one's perfect, but the combination of talent and culture is such a powerful pairing, I just don't see it happening anytime soon. I don't. If it does...oh, well...

Have a great Saturday, Tiger fans!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And they all were LOL at Dabo ***

Nov 9, 2019, 9:19 AM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 9, 2019, 9:23 AM

When is he not all wound up though

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,308
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic